This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Checks

Anyone knows where I can do a background check on My Ex new BF....she seems no to work and spends a lot of money any help would be great!

You ARE kidding....right?

Comment

Why do you care?

Do you know/suspect he's a convicted criminal, sex offender or hard drug user. Do you believe your children (if applicable) are in danger?

The above is about the only reason you would have to be concerned about who she is seeing. And if it's that much of a concern, call CAS if there are kids at risk, that's what they are there for. Other than that, it's NONE of your business.

If she isn't working, then have an income imputed to her based on what she's capable of making and call it a day.

There are much more productive things you could be focusing your energies on.

Comment

Noneofyourbusiness.com

Comment

If you figured out what your ex's new BF does please let me know! I'm fed up with working and not having money to spend!

Comment

Originally posted by KeepSmiling View Post
            Noneofyourbusiness.com
            lmao!

The only time the new BF's income would come into play is if one of you made a claim for undue hardship, then in some circumstances he may be required to disclose his income.

Aside from that, a background check is just sticking your nose in somewhere it doesn't belong. What right do you have to any of his information??

If you have issues with your ex, take it up with the ex. There are proper avenues to do that that do not involve invading a perfectly innocent bystander's privacy.

Comment

My Ex new BF....she seems no to work and spends a lot of money.......Is your Ex's new BF a GIRL?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                lmao!

From the meetup.com gal

Comment

Wha? Meetup.com is a great site, for reals! You'd be amazed at what you can find there. No, really....I was amazed they have groups for THAT! *shudders* Don't search for groups tagged 'kinky'. Just don't.

Comment

Wha? Meetup.com is a great site, for reals! You'd be amazed at what you can find there. No, really....I was amazed they have groups for THAT! *shudders* Don't search for groups tagged 'kinky'. Just don't.
                    I know I went there. Fo real!

ThanZx!

Comment

Aside from THAT stuff, there are some great support groups on there, lol.

Comment

Oops, I just went there.

Who knew that there would be SO many groups devoted to women with naturally curly hair? It's SHOCKING, I tell ya!

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

So many ways that could go so wrong! lol!

Comment

Just went there to look for toddler music or preschool music or orff .... no luck

Lots of 'Moms & Kids' ... groups though. Where are the dads!!

Comment

Have you tried Kindermusik?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X