This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Legal advice about what I can post

.....not on here in particular; but on websites in general.

-...Let's say you were happily married for 10 years..

-...Let's say one day you find a hidden notepad where your wife has kept a list of all the men she has slept with; and 22 are in the last 4 years...

- Can I post the List?

- Can I post photos of the list in her handwriting?

As I said, this is not being asked for THIS site, but in general - what would my legal liabilities involve?

.........Inquiring minds would love to know!!!

I do not think you can do this. As I do not think you can post things on the Internet like that. It would seem unethical in any case. I know you are hurt but I don't see what you would gain from posting that information on the web?

Comment

..I'm sure I can't either, but I would love to hear Legal precedent..

Comment

I think it would come back to bite you, if a divorce is to follow. If you have children, you do not want them reading this on the internet.

Comment

....No kids!

Comment

Let's try to keep the forums a helpful and supportive place. Revenge is a natural feeling in a bitter divorce, but actually carrying out the revenge is not a good idea.
            Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X