This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress Relief!

I won a PS3 at a stag & doe about 6 months ago, and its sat in the corner until yesterday when I finally decided to plug it in.
    After all this time of my little boy bugging me about it - his head near exploded when it finally got turned on.

So the boy and I went to the store and picked out a game each. He got a Sega multi-game disc with alol the sonic games on it. He loves sonic.
    I picked out the Call of Duty: Black Ops.

I gotta tell you....

Join a game and run around blowing up zombies. Good Fun

I was thinking about trying transcendental meditation myself for stress relief. I heard Howard Stern has been doing for over 20 years. But hey, blowing up zombies definitely sounds like it would rank right up there as a stress reliever!

Cheers!

Comment

You left a PS3 (any game console, really) in a corner for 6 months without touching it? That's exactly a characteristic I'm looking for in my next husband!!

Black Ops. is awesome. Another game I loved (past tense, ex took the PS3) is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. There is a second Uncharted out now, too.

Stress relief. Very important. What better way than shooting at zombies!!

Comment

Starcraft 2. Best.Game.Ever. I get to annihilate entire armies. Sweet.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X