• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheesh i have a long way to go yet!
    I'll just have to make use of the google toolbar spell checker

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      There were some issues with people editing posts. They’d ask a question, get some answers, and then delete the original question. This made the answers look a bit silly as you couldn’t really tell what people had responded too.

I’m open to input on other ways to handle this, but for now I’ve disabled the option of editing posts. Anyone who’s a moderator can edit a post, so you can send a private message to a moderator if an edit needs to be done. I know that’s a bit tedious, so I’ll see if I can set up a system where if you’ve made a certain number of posts you can automatically edit your own posts.

how do I close my account here?

Comment

You can't. If you no longer wish to post or recieve advice then you choose to stop visitting the board. If you're choosing to leave because of one individual then simply add that person to your ignore list and block them from sending you any messages.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
          You can't. If you no longer wish to post or recieve advice then you choose to stop visitting the board. If you're choosing to leave because of one individual then simply add that person to your ignore list and block them from sending you any messages.

because of individual (

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X