This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chopper,

I think your doing the right thing and focussing on your children's best interest.

You will get an opportunity to tell your side of the story.
    Some times people make so many unfounded allegations that at a critical time they will contradict themselves.

LV

Comment

Originally posted by Grace
      Brandon, if I was only 20 years younger!!! Keep venting, writing & posting. It is therapeutic. We are all her to listen. You just need to get through the next few months, Christmas will be difficult, so will the long, depressing winter. I have a feeling that there is going to be a happy ending in your book. Move forward, don't look back. Enjoy your children, you sound like an amazing Dad.
      I agree. Sometimes I write long e-mails... and then delete them. At least you get your thoughts and frustratons and emotions out. Sometimes I hit "send" and then kind of laugh and feel embarassed - but family and friends are always supportive.

Comment

Welcome Back Chopper!

I hope you continue posting regularly again. Good news that you are seeing your boys on a regular basis and that you are having more good days than bad. Give yourself some more time to heal and don't listen to the gossip.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X