No announcement yet.

Royal Road To Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest that every time she asks for a favour you should remind yourself that she still accuses you of impropriety with your daughter.

If and when you have joint custody then you can set up some ground rules with her to "negotiate" and "cooperate." Until that time I would stick to the rules and be totally unyielding. No one will give a rats ass as long as you obey the rules.

What's the saying on here? Wash - rinse - repeat?

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
      I offered after she said she had mil's wheels. My g/f just told me that we are invited out for supper with friends tonight. Perhaps that's all I say to her .. and stick to ordered schedule tomorrow.

^now she has you in a defensive mode where you think you have to justify yourself.

Stop it!!! You owe her NO EXPLANATION - she is manipulating you

Comment

So true Arabian.
        Accusations still flying but she has no problems asking for favors.

Comment

You just say you will stick to the schedule. That is all. If she asks why just repeat that you will stick to the schedule. She has no need to know your going out for dinner or anything to do with your life.

I suspect she is merely engaging you to see how much she can still manipulate you.

Let her mother bank-roll her a new car or not. Not your concern. She can take the bus.

Comment

You inform her if she isn't at your house or exchange spot on the access date the only way your going to La Belle is with the cops.

You shouldn't of offered her any options and your right about driving around in a crap vehicle...that she knew before hand was crap.

The technicalities are being worked out that she can stay in La Belle now that you gave here a excuse you'd meet her halfway and bailed on her or something. She'll blame you for everything and always will.

Comment

I responded that since she did not respond that I reconsidered her request and that it was my position that we stick to the schedule to keep it uncomplicated.
              She texted back saying that she was thinking the same thing.

Gawd I still have learning to do. She has this power over me from the abuse I've endured.
              Last edited by LovingFather32; 07-19-2015, 03:10 PM.

Comment

If she emails you back (which she undoubtedly will) a simple "that is my final decision on the matter" would suffice.

Comment

Print off the texts....add it too.....always in LaBelle.......and driving a broken down car.

Goldilocks has the child the majority of the time and it's irresponsible that she has trouble making it for you little bit of time.

EOW and Wednesdays....why is that so friggin hard......and no offer to adjust it ...without the court doing it.

Something's changing on Goldilock's end....she had no problems getting drives into your town last year by her fan club and old goat

Comment

And she's been asking if I was going to (mid point city) since Thursday. She knew the car had issues....and is still driving it. I wonder if she will be driving it home tonight?

Now I'm concerned about D4's safety on the road.
                    Last edited by LovingFather32; 07-19-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I have no idea how a welfare recipient can own/operate a vehicle and afford proper insurance....a car costs 5k a year to run....without daily trips to Labelle

So you have every right to be concerned.....but there is nothing you can do about it.

Was the car claimed in her FORM 13 financials...we keep bothering you to get?

she says here her car is broke(r)

I think Arabian wrote earlier the old goat will run out of money...maybe she has

Comment

Oh and your getting the sweetened version around the car. The filtered and massaged message.

Maybe Goldilocks got a impaired driving charge or already had a car accident.

all you know is "car trouble"

So your basically informed..I guess

Comment

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                          Oh and your getting the sweetened version around the car. The filtered and massaged message.

Maybe Goldilocks got a impaired driving charge or already had a car accident.

all you know is "car trouble"

So your basically informed..I guess
                          WHAAA!! I never thought of that. She could have been in an accident for sure. Funny, in court she complained about my license plate sticker (and it wasnt even due until the end of the month). I truly hope she doesnt decide to drive it home tonight .. (and she will Im sure).

So what's "car trouble". I wonder if D4 will come home saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                            I have no idea how a welfare recipient can own/operate a vehicle and afford proper insurance....a car costs 5k a year to run....without daily trips to Labelle

So you have every right to be concerned.....but there is nothing you can do about it.

Was the car claimed in her FORM 13 financials...we keep bothering you to get?

she says here her car is broke(r)

I think Arabian wrote earlier the old goat will run out of money...maybe she has
                            I remember she claimed the car in her initial reply with a "?" beside amount.

I dont have her current FORM 13 .. and trust me its not from my lack of asking my lawyer about it. My lawyer simply hasn't done that part.

I have no clue how a welfare recipient affords all of this plus weekly trips to QC and back either ... then shows up in court crying about how poor she is.

She is very money motivated. When she abducted D4, 4/7 items in her reply were financial stuff.

Comment

You had better believe that if you indicated you had car trouble she would likely have CAS at your doorstep.

Yes what did happened with financial disclosure? I would hazard a guess that there was none because if she were to disclose she would lose her social assistance benefits? I believe social assistance gives a nominal amount of money for public transportation but that probably does not amount to more than 100.00 per month.

Comment

getting her punted off of welfare would likely speed up settlement as your ex-MIL would be footing the entire legal cost. I'd therefore make it a high priority item.

Once the welfare strings are cut she would be required to come up with a substantial retainer, probably even if she retained her current counsel.

Would be sweet to see you get costs awarded against her. As long as she is on welfare that is not too likely to happen would it? I know there is some case law but I do not think it is too common. Better the MIL pay for her involvement and for encouraging this matter to go as far as it has.
                                Last edited by arabian; 07-19-2015, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X