No announcement yet.

Making sure im on the right path.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• then dont smoke at your house smoke at a friends place? problem solved.

throw your clothes in the washer/dryer or w/e

Comment

• plants or line workers would make me go insane.

as in being productive dealing with the stress of not seeing my child as much as i like to. had joint custody but they bullshitted on an affidavit.

a.not paying
      b.my health is actually superb.
      c.my child does need me i made the coice to never smoke in his presence or any place he would be at. hence why i never smoke at home and always go to my friends place.

Comment

• I thought you had an incurable debilitating medical condition? Weren't you rushed to the hospital a few times?

My son has asthma. I am addicted to cigarettes/nicotine. I didn't smoke around my son. If people smell smoke when they are around you they immediately rush to judgment that you are smoking around your child. I had a doctor at the hospital once challenge me on this. My son was in hospital and I went outside for a cigarette. Obviously the doctor could smell the smoke residue on me. Had I been in a custody situation I can assure you my smoking would have effected the outcome. I see people smoking all the time with kids in the car. (Not surprising with all the 'smoke nazi's out there). I choose to smoke but it doesn't give me the right to do it around children.

You will likely have to conform if you hope to be involved in actively parenting your child. There is zero tolerance out there for putting kids in potentially hazardous situations. It seems to me that you are giving the mother of the child excellent reason to sway child custody to her advantage.

Comment

• I thought you had an incurable debilitating medical condition? Weren't you rushed to the hospital a few times?

My son has asthma. I am addicted to cigarettes/nicotine. I didn't smoke around my son. If people smell smoke when they are around you they immediately rush to judgment that you are smoking around your child. I had a doctor at the hospital once challenge me on this. My son was in hospital and I went outside for a cigarette. Obviously the doctor could smell the smoke residue on me. Had I been in a custody situation I can assure you my smoking would have effected the outcome. I see people smoking all the time with kids in the car. (Not surprising with all the 'smoke nazi's out there). I choose to smoke but it doesn't give me the right to do it around children.

You will likely have to conform if you hope to be involved in actively parenting your child. There is zero tolerance out there for putting kids in potentially hazardous situations. It seems to me that you are giving the mother of the child excellent reason to sway child custody to her advantage.
          Excellent post Arabian.

Comment

• Holy shit, did you guys missed the point entirely.

I DO NOT SMOKE AT MY HOUSE.
            I DO NOT SMOKE AT PLACES MY CHILD MAY BE.

I smoke at a friends place thats it.

Jesus christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by SynGreis View Post
              Holy shit, did you guys missed the point entirely.

I DO NOT SMOKE AT MY HOUSE.
              I DO NOT SMOKE AT PLACES MY CHILD MAY BE.

I smoke at a friends place thats it.

Jesus christ.
              no we got the point, You need it to cope.

Comment

• finished questioning.

was great. the respondent on record contradicted nearly everything in her affidavit within the answer. In fact she reinforced everything in my affidavit with the application..Now i am determining if i should have that paragraph stricken now.

Comment

• can someone point me to where the clinician looks for in the assesment?

got the OCL report, and i smell bullshit. Similar to working dad where the OCl was concentrated on the parents relationship and neglected the child.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X