This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Their Eyes (Children) ...

Oh, this one touched a chord in my heart ...

In their eyes
    we are their hero

In their eyes
    we are their protector

In their eyes
    we are their providers

Now that we aren't together
    what are we in their eyes

Hubby

Nice one!
    But I prefer positive poems and quotes, that one is rather sad

Comment

Fight and win or die.

I see it as evidence on wanting and persisting to make the marriage work knowing the consequences the children face.

There once was a story about a general who had sailed to a foreign land to fight. Upon them reaching the banks of the country, he ordered his men to burn all the ships. He said to them, men, we fight and win or we die, there is no retreating.

The same applies to our marriages, one must make the choice to fight and win or die doing so.

Hubby

Comment

So its win or nothing - thats motivating.
        Ie, you will do absolutely anything to win.

Comment

Yes what are we in their eyes. Divorce is always a struggle for the adults as well as the children. The children will go in phases in what they see their parents are. Some will have a positive attitude others will not. The last line is a ssssss ouch statement always.

Comment

Gotta agree - divorce is a very painful experience for everyone, including their families.

I just hope that couples who are considering to get divorced in fact could re-think and try to work out their problems before making a mess (that is, if the problems can be fixable).

Relationships aren't easy.

Comment

Gotta agree - divorce is a very painful experience for everyone, including their families.

I just hope that couples who are considering to get divorced in fact could re-think and try to work out their problems before making a mess (that is, if the problems can be fixable).

Relationships aren't easy.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X