FRO only collects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRO only collects?

Recently I discovered that my Drivers License is suspended. I also have a letter that says that an application has been made to deny me my federal licenses. (passport, etc.) I've been working with FRO to resolve this, but I'm wondering if I'm wasting my effort...

Does FRO have the power to re-instate a DL or stop the process of denying my passport? Or must those actions go through a judge/the court process?

Yes they do. You will need to speak with FRO about how they change the details in the system after you start paying your bill. Its much the same as unpaid tickets. You have to pay them before they let you renew your license.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
      Yes they do. You will need to speak with FRO about how they change the details in the system after you start paying your bill. Its much the same as unpaid tickets. You have to pay them before they let you renew your license.
      If you actually pay the arrears they will get you your license and other stuff back. So, pay the support owing and you won't have these issues.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X