expenses ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expenses ?

So as most of you know my STBX is now trying to seek spousal 3 years after the fact. Separated Sept 2014. I decided to keep the house and was able to buy her of the home as the kids asked for one thing from us and that was to stay in the same school and close to their friends. I'm just curious regarding the money and when she files an application and I'm requested to do the financial disclosure my mortgage has gone up a great deal and does that mean anything ? I don't have allot left after I pay $990.00 in CS and bills and taxes ect. I'm just trying to be be prepared if she does get this do I just have to list the house and move out ? because if spousal does come into play the house will no longer be an option for me and the kids. We have joint custody 50/50 but the kids come to my house everyday after school and stay until she picks them up even on her days.

I have no problem with that because I actually get to see my kids everyday .

Originally posted by zanman View Post
    So as most of you know my STBX is now trying to seek spousal 3 years after the fact. Separated Sept 2014. I decided to keep the house and was able to buy her of the home as the kids asked for one thing from us and that was to stay in the same school and close to their friends. I'm just curious regarding the money and when she files an application and I'm requested to do the financial disclosure my mortgage has gone up a great deal and does that mean anything ? I don't have allot left after I pay $990.00 in CS and bills and taxes ect. I'm just trying to be be prepared if she does get this do I just have to list the house and move out ? because if spousal does come into play the house will no longer be an option for me and the kids. We have joint custody 50/50 but the kids come to my house everyday after school and stay until she picks them up even on her days.

I have no problem with that because I actually get to see my kids everyday .
    You should be only filing a Form 13 and not a Form 13.1. Form 13.1 is only in play when equalisation is not settled. In your matter only follow Form 13.

Comment

Thanks Tayken

Ya he tried to get me to do a 13.1 and I was confused why. but I think she wants more RRSP now because when we did our own agreement she was fine with the $45000 now seems she isn't because I kept more.

Comment

Originally posted by zanman View Post
        Thanks Tayken

Ya he tried to get me to do a 13.1 and I was confused why. but I think she wants more RRSP now because when we did our own agreement she was fine with the $45000 now seems she isn't because I kept more.
        If there is no claim for equalization do a Form 13.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X