Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is child support included in ss calculations?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
    at which time I would love to be a fly on the wall.
    You, Sir, are a verrrrrry sick man

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
      There are a couple of 'polls' that you might be interested in participating in, on the general chat area of this forum ....one os on 'bullies' by yours truly...the other...'how does it feel'...by dtte.
      LMAO! Yes, please do participate in the polls, because THAT is what this thread is all about.

Just so LF feels better, can everyone please send him a nod and acknowledge his existence so he can feel validated and move on. Perhaps then everyone else would be able to hear something here other than his desperate, shrill cries of 'Look at me! Look at me! Look at MEEEEEEEE!'.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        LMAO! Yes, please do participate in the polls, because THAT is what this thread is all about.

Just so LF feels better, can everyone please send him a nod and acknowledge his existence so he can feel validated and move on. Perhaps then everyone else would be able to hear something here other than his desperate, shrill cries of 'Look at me! Look at me! Look at MEEEEEEEE!'.
        Ha...you're kidding right!? don't cats have good eyesight...do you not see what you've just written lol....I don't have to say anything lol...you guys say all Lmao....along with your poll...still looking for.that landslide....and for my release...whatever that means. dtte bragged about how you guys did some poll about another poster that i'm assuming their crime was.standing up for themself....is this the same landslide that is being referred to? Blink (with a penis)...I will ask you the same thing I've asked dtte...now I know you're supposed to be a lady...but...how old are you?

You know....with dtte and your post...must be some 5000, and all that helping you do for others...is that all you could muster up in that poll to put me in my place? Am I supposed to go in my corner and cower...that I've learned my lesson...and won't disagree or stand up for myself or others that are getting assaulted verbally abused or bullied you or dtte?.. I've got news for you sweetheart...gonna take more than that my dear.

You know the saying....don't go away mad....just go away...lol.

The sad thing is..you and dtte do have a.lot to offer this fourm. ..unfortunately the posters have put you up on pedestal...and its totally gone to your arrogant heads... and now you seem to believe that it is your right to treat some people in here the way you do ..very sad... just my opinion btw.

Comment

Please stop this bantering...we are all here for reasons that we would not wish on our worst enemy. We don't have to agree, but please lets not use this valubable forum to attack each other. Everyone here has information and experience that would move us forward not backward.

Comment

I've got news for you sweetheart...gonna take more than that my dear.
            Don't flatter yourself, I will never be your sweetheart or anything remotely close. I prefer my men not to be whiny, self-centred, grammatically challenged, self appointed advocates-to-the-underdog who hijack every thread to get attention they aren't getting at home. Put your big boy pants on and get over yourself.

Yeah, I said it: grammatically challenged.

Comment

Don't flatter yourself, I will never be your sweetheart or anything remotely close. I prefer my men not to be whiny, self-centred, grammatically challenged, self appointed advocates-to-the-underdog who hijack every thread to get attention they aren't getting at home. Put your big boy pants on and get over yourself.

Yeah, I said it: grammatically challenged.
              Lmao...you said it...that's all you got honey..so where does that put your intelligence at? You're funny one about hi-jacking threads lol...you and dtte. ..well one can't without the other in tow...little pack hunting trolls...tag team action, its really quite interesting but also sad to watch..you two are pros at hi-jacking lol.....you're problem is that you love dishing it out...but are the sore loser when it comes flying back into your face or someone stands up for themselves...hence the big pie you and dtte just got in the face over your poll...you just cant stand it can you?

I mean really...its just not me in here that tells you and dtte that they're offended by your name calling and offensive language?...when they do, you just pour it on more....and they go away...with me... I haven't gone away...your lovely charm just works the opposite with me....I will stand up for myself!

Honey get a life... I'm really done with you, so post away throw some more crap...make yourselves look more like asses cause I am done with you and really I should of ended this way back....you've already taken way too much of my attention and time responding.g to your ridiculous and idiotic blather....you remind me of a three year old...pulling on my shirt looking for attention...very lame get help...I am sure there is another fourm for that fever you have.

Comment

I prefer my men not to be whiny, self-centred, grammatically challenged, self appointed advocates-to-the-underdog who hijack every thread to get attention they aren't getting at home.
                Kinda like me

And I prefer my women to be smart, witty, engaging, confident, sassy, humorous, daring, challenging, hot leaders who aren't afraid to call a spade a spade.

Comment

Kinda like me

And I prefer my women to be smart, witty, engaging, confident, sassy, humorous, daring, challenging, hot leaders who aren't afraid to call a spade a spade.
                  Ahh there is that tag team action. ...ewww making me all warm and fuzzy lol....Yup...spade a spade

Comment

I mean really...its just not me in here that tells you and dtte that they're offended by your name calling and offensive language?...when they do, you just pour it on more....and they go away...with me... I haven't gone away...your lovely charm just works the opposite with me....I will stand up for myself!
                    Have fun with that!

I'm really done with you,
                    Well that didn't last, now did it?

Comment

Kinda like me

pssst...hey tell your kitty cat that I wasn't talking to her...I responded to you....err...wait a minute....or was that her?....ahh...I'm confused...hard to tell you two apart lol....you respond for kitty cat...kitty cat responds for you....quite a gig you guys got going there.

Comment

Thanks dude,

My kitty cat wished me a happy birthday on FB today.

We've given up our anonymity for the cause, getting getting our grump and bully on.

Hey that gives me an idea for a poll....hmmmmm.

Comment

Thanks dude,

My kitty cat wished me a happy birthday on FB today.

We've given up our anonymity for the cause, getting getting our grump and bully on.

Hey that gives me an idea for a poll....hmmmmm.

Comment

Woah: I think there's something wrong with my tea....

heh

Gary

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                            Working...
                            X