Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-compliance with court ordered sale of home...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-compliance with court ordered sale of home...

As I said in my last post, the house was ordered on feb 1st to be listed with a MLS realtor until sold. Ex has refused to cooperate, has not agreed with an agent at all (his cooperation with this plus showings were detailed in the order) nor will he - he lives in it. I am in somewhat of a financial bind and need to get my money from the sale. Ex was also ordered to pay $850/month support to which his reply was that he is no longer working (employed steadily for years now quit!). Now he cannot pay the mortgage, can he? Has been historically late with payments and this worries me.
    I was self-represented and got through a 5 day trial as the respondent, and basically faired better than I thought I was going to. At this point, I do not want to seek a lawyer for direction with this and spend any more money (I burned up $15,000 in lawyer fees for basically fighting via paperwork for 3 years and getting nowhere).
    I am not sure what forms to use in Ontario to fill out and bring to the Superior Court to have the court order enforced.
    Last I spoke with ex on Friday, his response was to laugh and me and 'go file my papers'. Grrr.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X