Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to court to gain access

SO my court date is sept 21 ,
    i havent seen my kids since xmas and havent been able to speak to them for almost 3 months , ex refuses to set up skype to comunicate with our autistic son ,
    heard all the stupied excuses they broke their phones to lost them to they dont want to see you bla bla ,
    they are 15 and 19 the older is severly autistic and needs help using skype to talk to me , ex leaves it to the 15 year to do this ,
    any one else every have to go to court for loss of contact?
    how did it work out ,
    thanks

Just another incredibly selfish ex.
    And the FRO doesn't give a damn.

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by nomad View Post
      SO my court date is sept 21 ,
      i havent seen my kids since xmas and havent been able to speak to them for almost 3 months , ex refuses to set up skype to comunicate with our autistic son ,
      heard all the stupied excuses they broke their phones to lost them to they dont want to see you bla bla ,
      they are 15 and 19 the older is severly autistic and needs help using skype to talk to me , ex leaves it to the 15 year to do this ,
      any one else every have to go to court for loss of contact?
      how did it work out ,
      thanks
      I went through it. I fought tooth and nail. About 3 motions did it. STBX wouldn't give an inch. Kids all live with my know and I have joint custody.

That length of time is ridiculous unless there is some reason for concern regarding access.

Motion for access.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X