No announcement yet.

Audio Recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

necroposting but it was to show that my ex was nuts because I was like "I don't want to eat the muffins and she says I'm going to stab you"

Other way around, I'd be on trial for uttering threats but because she is half my weight it doesn't matter.

Comment

In Court my ex admitted to this:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="666"><colgroup><col width="666"></colgroup><tbody><tr height="209"> <td class="xl67" style="height:156.75pt;width:500pt" width="666" height="209">
      <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="666"><tbody><tr height="209"><td style="height:156.75pt;width:500pt" class="xl67" width="666" height="209">Back from the vacation, was really great! The kids kept up and did a lot of activities and walking. I was really proud of them we visited tonnes of places. X seemed to be out of town and refused to communicate except by skype which was problematic. At one point she kept pressuring my child that she would pick them up from the airport, I told my child this wouldn't be possible since it wasn't the airport close to home. When my daugher told this to my Ex she flipped out and started screaming at my daughter and I told her in the background to relax and to just send me an email. She said to our daughter - YOu know what you dad is "He is a dick" You know what a dick is, it is a "Penis" Your dad is a penis.... Then she said "I am going to get your dad throw in jail so he gets raped by black guys" I told her relax in front of the kids and that my mom is in the room, the she started insulting my mother for enabling me etc.... At one point
      My daughter (5yrs old) said mommy please don't hurt daddy!
      Y said to her I don't want you to come pick us up and she threatened him that he better change his mind or he'll see.</td> </tr></tbody></table>
      The judge didn't bat an eyelash (this was post sep)
      </td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

In my case even though my ex and her lawyer didn't disput my income the judge made a statement that he thought I was making more from my consulting than I claimed (consider that I have a full-time job and this is like "on the side gigs")

I found it strange my ex wife that lived with me for 10 years doesn't disput my income but the judge who heard me speak for 10 minutes decides I was being dishonest.

There were several other incidents that were clearly bias in my eyes - that any reasonable person would agree were bias but my case was so overwhelming that the judge just postponed the trial pretty much (made interim decisions) with the goal of hoping I fail

Comment

um Links - I recall some time ago I questioned your "sideline" business income. I picked up on that just from your posts on this forum and without any benefit of having any documentation in front of me. It wouldn't be too much of a leap to say the judge noted an inconsistency somewhere as well.

Judges hear this stuff day in and day out. They're not stupid, rather very adept at spotting inconsistencies.

Just saying my friend.... no bias here... perhaps some sloppiness on your part?
          Last edited by arabian; 03-08-2014, 02:19 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Please edit your posts to remove your kids's names! (Or mods, can you take the kids' names out?). You don't want them to be searchable, do you?

Comment

how about a video recording of a parent pushing her son down a small flight of stairs 1.5 years ago? or text threats to hurt "herself or someone else in the house" (as in kids) while you're out of the house? or son witnessing mother hitting her husband repeatedly? Would a judge care or is the system still so biased?

Comment

^my personal opinion on this is that if an adult were knowledgeable about abuse to a child and failed to call the police then that adult should be charged.

Waiting for 1.5 yrs to protect a child is abhorrent in my opinion - just as guilty as the perpetrator.

Sicko

Comment

That person did go to the police eventually about it. He was turned away and told that his young son would have to file charges. Fortunately the child wasn't hurt. Still, I'm sure that person regrets not going sooner. I'm sure he had to struggle with the choice and decided against it hoping that it was a singular incident. I think that person lived through a lot of anger and only recently came to realize he was living in a state of fear.

Comment

-the video recording of an intentional push of a child down a flight of stairs would be taken seriously in my opinion
                    -also the threats to hurt herself or somebody else.

Its worth bringing up to at least hear the stupid excuse the judge give if he/she ignores it, just to confirm that there is a bias....

But yeah, you'll have to answer why you didn't do anything - but if you check women abuse strategies there are plenty of explanations while they don't come out and run away from abusers right away.

Comment

Arabian, my thoughts exactly. Who on earth films stuff like that but does nothing else about it?

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                        ^my personal opinion on this is that if an adult were knowledgeable about abuse to a child and failed to call the police then that adult should be charged.

Waiting for 1.5 yrs to protect a child is abhorrent in my opinion - just as guilty as the perpetrator.

Sicko
                        and whoever videotaped the son being pushed down the stairs. If it was the father who was taping then WTF was he thinking??

Comment

In case of domestic abuse, some times the perpetrators get away with it because the abused spouse is too scared to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
                            In case of domestic abuse, some times the perpetrators get away with it because the abused spouse is too scared to do anything.
                            that is true in real cases of abuse. Filming someone pushing a child down a set of stairs is something different.

Comment

i believe that person wasn't at allexpecting that to happen and rushed to the boy's aid as soon as it happened. i think he was filming to show the mother what her temper problems are like in order for her to get help.

Comment

Originally posted by vocircuspants View Post
                                i believe that person wasn't at allexpecting that to happen and rushed to the boy's aid as soon as it happened. i think he was filming to show the mother what her temper problems are like in order for her to get help.
                                a person living in a "state of fear" like you suggest from an abusive partner will not do things like video tape them to show that she has anger issues. A person being abused will do anything so the abuser doesn't get mad.

The person in this instance didn't protect the child and that doesn't make him a hero. Why videotape when the child is right there? How old is the child? Most parents would do anything to protect their child from abuse or witnessing stuff like that.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X