make up access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make up access

was denied labour day long weekend (was my court ordered weekend). Order does not specify Monday on long weekends but states other times can be agreed upon.

I have been trying to secure make up time on another long weekend but other parent is dictating and not agreeing to long weekends, just non long weekends. Has agreed to this coming long weekend but wants child returned Sunday as opposed Monday / Tuesday.

Haven't filed contempt motion to try and work with her. OCL is investigating. Should I accept her offer and return child on Sunday or don't agree and keep fighting for a makeup long weekend ? I did have child for Thanksgiving 2 years ago, and she had child last year. So it does make sense for us to keep alternating.

thoughts and suggestions?

How many times has this happened?

A) Infrequently

State your disagreement, take the crappy makeup time, and log it for the future after you have built up a couple of these

B) Frequently

State your disagreement, take the crappy makeup time, and then proceed with contempt motion.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X