Service of documents - Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service of documents - Question

So ex sent a process server with documents, the affidavit general had pages typed and last para was incomplete then two blank pages and then some more pages - my best case senario guess was that the printer may have skipped the pages and she did not notice, I sent her an email asking her to send me the document via email and I will accept it as substitute service; of course she did not reply! which clears the picture ... she deliberately sent incomplete affidavit (also in her affidavit she is falsely alleging that in the last court date which she did not attend - i had not served her - so i can see she is setting me up to make the argument in court that she served blank papers and look like a liar)

Its very hard for me to take time off work and go sit in the court to make a copy of the documents, which i am not even sure she has filed.

what are my options?

You will have to get the copy from court.

Comment

yup, i was right, it was intentional!! last night i sent a gentle reminder to send me the documents and this is what she said

"My set of documents is not with me. It is currently with a third party for reviewing.There were many forms and I don't know which one are you talking about." even though i had clearly mentioned "Form 14A, Affidavit General"

I guess the best course of action will be to take time off work, go to court, obtain the documents and then claim costs at the hearing.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X