Enter the Lawyers in a Very Simple Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the best to you Roland.

Hope your journey takes you to a place where you can find peace and get back to enjoying simple things in life and put the past behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
      Move to Quebec, you can live with them but don't have to buy them.
      Raise your hand, if you are an Anglophone desiring to move to Quebec. ....
      Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
        Raise your hand if you are a Francophone wanting to get the hell out of Quebec!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
          I actually love Montreal, one of the best cities. At this point quebec will never seperate so that's good news.

Comment

I'm coming late to this thread, but all the best as well.

I'm in the middle of a similar process and I agree that the financial exposure to a second marriage scares the hell out of me. Very sad, really.

Comment

Chances of winning the 649 is 1 in 13,983,816. I buy 3 every week.

Chance of losing in marriage is 50%. That's a suckers bet I won't take twice.

Chance of losing in a divorce is 100%. Unless equal pay / no kids or 50-50 kids.

Enough said.

Unless you are SAHM or lower income stbx, then you can't lose.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X