Protesting at the court house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plainNamedDad44 View Post
    Have you completed your Case conference brief yet ? Are you self rep? There is a lot to do if you are and want to win.
    plainNamesDad44 Are you asking me this or the OP?
    My case is completed and I got equal shared parenting, parallel parenting I have education, the mother has medical.

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
      In an ideal world YES. There is already enough justice out there though for women. I was talking to a person on teh weekend that works at a women's shelter...I asked what will happen if a guy showed up battered by his wife/gf and needs to crash there? I was told they won't be able to help the man

This person is a feminist by the way, but she refuses to admit it
      Exactly. Breast cancer for example. Men get it too. However very little research goes into it. Any why would it?. If the vast majority of woman are the ones affected then it only makes sense that you pour those resources where they're needed. Men support the fight towards breast cancer. Woman should support men on the fight for equal justice and standing in the family law system. IMO though there will be some that do, men will never see the same support... just my opinion. There is always hope though.

Comment

Originally posted by involveddad75 View Post
        plainNamesDad44 Are you asking me this or the OP?
        My case is completed and I got equal shared parenting, parallel parenting I have education, the mother has medical.

was meant for OP

Comment

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
          Exactly. Breast cancer for example. Men get it too. However very little research goes into it. Any why would it?. If the vast majority of woman are the ones affected then it only makes sense that you pour those resources where they're needed. Men support the fight towards breast cancer. Woman should support men on the fight for equal justice and standing in the family law system. IMO though there will be some that do, men will never see the same support... just my opinion. There is always hope though.
          Justice, social policy, what ever you want to call it, is like a pendulum, it swings to the far end and requires constant "resistance" to make it change direction. Its those of use willing to fight that will change its course.

Oops... fell off my soap box.
          Last edited by plainNamedDad44; 10-21-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Here we go again: blah-blah-blah, no actions. As usual.

You, men, stop complaining that the system is biased and against you. Just sit quietly in your corner and cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
              Here we go again: blah-blah-blah, no actions. As usual.

You, men, stop complaining that the system is biased and against you. Just sit quietly in your corner and cry.
              Noted.

I for one from a legal perspective am throwing everything including the kitchen sink at this. I am protesting, I am in court.

OP, I suggest you line your legal ducks up and fire away.
              Last edited by plainNamedDad44; 10-22-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Noted.

I for one from a legal perspective am throwing everything including the kitchen sink at this. I amprotesting, I am in court.

OP, I suggest you line your legal ducks up and fire away.
                Oh, you are protesting... That's nice. And how is it going, your in-court protest? Any success you can share with us? Any positive changes as a result?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
                  Oh, you are protesting... That's nice. And how is it going, your in-court protest? Any success you can share with us? Any positive changes as a result?
                  I mopped the floor with my stbx's lawyer on Friday with my motion for increased access. I now have alternating weekends, and half holidays. CAS now on my side, and I have pulled in OCL.

Also I shut down her cross motion for changing the children's primary residence.

So ummmm.... ya.
                  Last edited by plainNamedDad44; 10-22-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Wow....If am hearing you right, you think men have it so good when it comes to the family law system, and that they should continue to bend over, taking it like a pro?
                    No you are not hearing it right. I'd suggest to read my post again.

Comment

Wow....If am hearing you right, you think men have it so good when it comes to the family law system, and that they should continue to bend over, taking it like a pro?
                      Oink, I think Mother is on fathers' side. see her previous posts on this thread.

I think she's just wanting some of us to get off our rears and not belly ache.

There is, although, an unjust presumption that we are not doing anything if we are complaining about our situation on this forum.

I respect her posts.

Peace.

Comment

I mopped the floor with my stbx's lawyer on Friday with my motion for increased access. I now have alternating weekends, and half holidays. CAS now on my side, and I have pulled in OCL.

Also I shut down her cross motion for changing the children's primary residence.

So ummmm.... ya.
                        Great achievement (I am dead serious) but how this will positively affect the others? Oh I know, I am asking too much.

Comment

Oink, I think Mother is on fathers' side. see her previous posts on this thread.

I think she's just wanting some of us to get off our rears and not belly ache.

There is, although, an unjust presumption that we are not doing anything if we are complaining about our situation on this forum.

I respect her posts.

Peace.
                          FINALLY!

I LOVE you, man (platonically)

A side note: why an unjust presumption? Elaborate please.

Comment

Anyway... if I don't get justice after having pursued it through the current system I would consider protesting. In my case, my children will be old enough to get on a train and come over when they want by the time this gets through the system.

My heart goes out to fathers of very young children cut off from access. These are key bonding years.

Comment

Oink, can you please at least minimize the size of your full siza, one zillion megapixels pictures when you post them?

Thanks

Comment

I think we're all on the same side. OP, get your stuff together if its not already. Do as much of it as you can on your own, preserve your health and resources.

This forum is a gold mine for self reping. Use it.

Done with this thread.

Peace.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X