X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jeff...junk mail?

Hi Jeff

Seems to be some junk mail getting left here....does this happen often. I almost opened one.....I guess we have to be careful junk mail is everywhere.

Hi Denisem,

You're right.. I'm seeing the same kinds of posts more often. I find lately that I'm deleting at least two or three posts a day. I gather it's the same person doing this. I don't think an automated spammer could create a new membership every time to post their spam like they have been here on the forums, but you never know these days

Any member flooding a thread or creating a thread with links is a spammer, and obviously posts like that will be deleted and the member will be banned. So, when you see something like this, try to ignore it. I check the forums often, so any spam posts won't be there for very long.

Lindsay
    Last edited by Lindsay; 07-27-2006, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Lindsay,

I have noticed a few and have unapproved the posts as I notice them. Any way to make the member respond to a legitimate email address before coming a member. Might reduce the spam.

lv

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X