Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Separation agreement (adding things)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Separation agreement (adding things)

My husband separation agreement is still not finalized. He has another settlement conference on Fri. Our lawyer is getting the finalization ready for her to sign before Friday. We are still waiting on all her financial papers and taxes , which she refuses to give us. That's why this is taking so long.

Anyway , We want to add a few things to the agreement and I was wondering if the things we wanted were suitable. And can it be done on a separation agreement.

1. Having her stay away from any and all of our property.

2. Not being able to harass us ever.

3. to stop sending receipts with the kids when they come over and getting them involved.

4. Stop berating the kids father in front of them all the time.

She has given us nothing but trouble and the police were involved many times because of her harassing us.

Thanks

i think some of it may be highly unenforceable. The harassing part you could get a restraining order for though

Comment

Yea I figured. But the whole staying the hell off of our property bit better stick. I have no more patience for this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedupwife View Post
        Yea I figured. But the whole staying the hell off of our property bit better stick. I have no more patience for this idiot.
        thats where the restraining order is your best bet. You could also tell her that you will file trespass charges against her if she steps one foot on your property.

Just dont go overboard with it. My first ex couldnt drive so i dropped him off at his exs for supervisied visits under her watch. Kids had major allergies so it was her way or no visits. Anyways, she would bitch at him when i pulled up to the sidewalk in front of her townhouse to drop him off and when I came back to pick him up. She said i had no right to be there. Mind you this was a public street and I wasnt getting out of the car, nor was i interacting with her at all. She kept threatening to call the police on me for being there.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X