This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sjandme View Post
    Not if you skipped one of the grades before grade 4. ; )
    I'll always remember the teacher informing my mom that she almost had me skip grade 4. I didn't apply much effort in school so she definitely made the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
      I don't see the diff between Grade four, or fourth grade.

Are you seeking a lawyer in the Hamilton area, where you once resided? I know of an excellent one in Burlington, just east of Hamilton. She's $400-450/hr and would likely want a 10k retainer but she kicks ass and has a formidable, takes no prisoners reputation. Private msg me if you'd like her info. I wish I'd used her. I was intimidated by her fees (was new in the game). Now I realize if I'd used her from the get-go, I would have saved both time and money. I made a big mistake not retaining her.
      Hadenough, do you think if you asked for a free consult that she might agree and give you some valuable information? Just a thought.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X