This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Happy Holidays

Hey everyone I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all and I hope everyone is able to feel love and good times with many friends and family. this is our (my children's and mine) first Christmas as a separate family. I appreciate all the advice and time so many of you have offered to me over the months. I know I can sound like a stuck record, I appreciate the fact that you all understand and still offer kind words and encouragement during the difficult rollercoaster of emotions we go through.

Hope all is well and happy and healthy this Season! *raises glass*

Cheers everyone and I hope you all have a great optimistic 2013

It is a difficult time of year. This will be my second. On my first Christmas, I was inivited to come over for the unwrapping of all the presents. This year, I will come after lunch and the kids will exchange gifts before I take them for Christmas dinner.

It helps of course to focus on the kids. I had mine out caroling last night and it was a blast. They saw their father among friends, laughing and enjoying life, and I know it did them good. They will see many of my relatives over the course of a week, one way or another. I will take a few days off to spend some quality time with them. Thats all you can do.

Comment

Ringette & Downtrodden Dad: wish you both happiness and peace this Christmas. We can hope for good health for our families and just maybe we'll have some nice, unexpected delights for ourselves in 2013. Hug your kids and enjoy yourselves!

Comment

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013, Ringettplayer. You really impressed me and I'm sure others with your optimistic outlook, and it will serve you and your children well.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone, especially the children...Merry Christmas.

Comment

cheers to all

cheers to all I hope everyone sees a little glimpse of the light at the end of each day. Including my ex!

happy holidays Merry Christmas and all that other great stuff!!!!!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X