No announcement yet.

Sexual assault case in Toronto Star article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that is one smart and sick bitch. It was ingenious!!! Nice custody tactic.
    I gotta say I would've never thought about that one. It only proves how women are more coniving then men. Can you imagine the guys face when cops showed up at the door? LMAO!!!!!

Comment

Its funny that it is rape when 2 people get drunk, then have sex and when they wake up the woman feels she did not want it. But what happens if the guy wakes up and realizes he did not want it? Would that be rape...what if they both woke up and realized that neither of them wanted it and since both consented while intoxicated it means that they raped each other... Just a thought.

This women consented to the act, and by consenting to pass out for the act she consented to acts being done while passed out, her moment to say no was up until it started, NOT months later when it is to her advantage in a custody battle. People have strange fetish's don't they, but I guess this guy will think twice before doing that again.

Comment

Rats!

You mean I can't choke my boyfriend out then violate him with a sex toy while he's unconscious?

Damn, now what am I going to do Friday night?

Anyone see any good movies lately?

Comment

Pursuinghappiness, you could do that but just make sure that you have no custody battles coming up.

Comment

Yea...the only thing I fight over custody with him about is who gets the remote control.

Comment

That could be kinky, all depends on perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
                Yea...the only thing I fight over custody with him about is who gets the remote control.
                Is that the remote for te sex toy?

Comment

Originally posted by Skndlz2904 View Post
                  . It only proves how women are more coniving then men.
                  Annnnnd....how is that exactly?

Comment

well obviously one of two scenarios played out:

1. Sh let him "rape" her knowing the end is near and use it in case he applies for custody.

2 he applied for custody, she went to a cunt lawyer who told her she can charge him for rape and get away with it.

A guy would NEVER thought about this. You know it.

Comment

... It only proves how women are more coniving then men.
                      It obviously does not 'prove' that in any way. Get your head out of your ass.

Comment

A guy would NEVER thought about this. You know it.
                        OK, so, according to your criterion men are dumb.

If only women would think about this, all it proves to me that woman are smarter than men, not necessarily more conniving.

I rather think that a more accurate and debateable issue here would be that perhaps only a woman could get away with it...

At any rate, the fact that she did get away with it (and I have no problem throwing my hat into the ring on this one) speaks about a faulty System, and not about one genders' conninvingness. Conniviousity? Connivivity? Predisposition to Connive? Whatever...

Another point of view (not one espoused by me, mind you) is that people fight dirty all the time. In fact, there is no such thing as fighting fair: fighting is dirty by definition and sticking to Queensbury Rules is a fantasy. So, good for her for finding a weapon that worked.

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

social policy wise - it is the right decision.

Sucks for the guy though, because that decision in this specific instance is the wrong result for the man. At least from what I read in the article.

Imagine the result if otherwise...
                          "well you honour, we agreed she would drink until she passed out, and then i could 'fantasy' rape her."

Ya... that's no good.
                          Last edited by wretchedotis; 08-12-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                            OK, so, according to your criterion men are dumb.

If only women would think about this, all it proves to me that woman are smarter than men, not necessarily more conniving.

I rather think that a more accurate and debateable issue here would be that perhaps only a woman could get away with it...

At any rate, the fact that she did get away with it (and I have no problem throwing my hat into the ring on this one) speaks about a faulty System, and not about one genders' conninvingness. Conniviousity? Connivivity? Predisposition to Connive? Whatever...

Another point of view (not one espoused by me, mind you) is that people fight dirty all the time. In fact, there is no such thing as fighting fair: fighting is dirty by definition and sticking to Queensbury Rules is a fantasy. So, good for her for finding a weapon that worked.

Cheers!

Gary

Most men are dumb. We let ourselves being taken advantage of all the time by these kinda skanks who call themselves "mothers". Whose fault is it that the system is biased? Last time I checked it's the Queen ruling this country.

If the guy was a bit smarter, knowing they're in custody dispute, he would've protected himself with either recording all the conversations or setting her up the same or similar way.

However, I agree it wouldn't work for him after two months, but it certainly would the next day.

It's all because (most) men are not thinking with their heads, the ones that actually gives results. Women know it, she knew it, she's got the kids.
                            Last edited by Skndlz2904; 08-13-2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: head thing

Comment

You, Sir....are an idiot.

Comment

Can't wait for teledildonics to become a household feature...You can do whatever you want to yourself ! Nobody needs to say I am/You are innocent, he/she is guilty...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X