hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Okay so I have returned. I was part of this forum a long time ago, just shortly after my ex left me.

I am now the single mom 2 young girls, one of which is starting school in September. I'm STILL battling and my ex for a separation agreement, even tho it seems very simple as to what should be agreed but, lo and behold, here I am. I currently have the kids, i would say 90% of the time, while parents have them the other times, as they have helped HUGE since the separation. I've applied to school in September, in a very determined attempt to finally have a job that supports me and allows me to spend some time with the kids.

In the process of all the stuff going on with me and the ex, I have FINALLY decided to take the ex to court. I've gone in circles for too long and now feel that it's the only option that will lead somewhere final.

Anyways, that is all. Nice to meet all the people that I will chat with through the forum
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X