Social Media - "Personal" and "Private" Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blink

You know I appreciated your referral immensely when I first joined the board....

But it is sort of hard to take your glaring seriously when that cat is peeking at me! LOL.

Just saying.....

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      The whole thing is bogus and likely contrived by someone's overactive imagination in my opinion. Very dramatic, very cloak-and-dagger.

Do people with top-secret security clearances spend 24-7 on a public forum? I think not.

Fancy title for a file clerk. Period.
      Why don't you just put a sock in it?

Worry about your own problems. I mean, ffs, you are so happy to post on here what a d$ick your ex husband is but you havn't put your own affairs to bed yet.

You have posted countless times how hard it is being a SS recipient but you are soo very glad you are screwing your ex blah blah blah.

Take your negative energy and use it constructively to get out of the court system and be self sufficient.

Alternatively you can keep blaming your ex and people on this board for all your problems.

Comment

I am out of the court system until my ex takes me back into it. Is that so difficult for you to comprehend?

I do not blame anyone for my problems unless it is a problem they initiate.
        Can you understand that?

I have never said that I am screwing my ex. Perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else? I am divorced from my ex and haven't lived with him for several years now. We are not attracted to each other in any way. I wish him the very best in his new life.

Comment

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
          Blink

You know I appreciated your referral immensely when I first joined the board....

But it is sort of hard to take your glaring seriously when that cat is peeking at me! LOL.

Just saying.....

Better? ::glare::

Comment

FaithandMorals: On a nice note, how is your family? I recall you were a stay-at-home parent for a time. Did you manage to become self-sufficient or are you still at home raising your child?

Is that pleasant enough for you?

Comment

Sorry to go off topic, but OMGoodness Blink! Bwahahahahaha!

Comment

No foot in this mouth. You are not a psychologist. Self-taught individuals are to be admired but fall short of certification and therefore registration in your province's college of physicians and surgeons.
                I have certification and a number of professional designations for my career path in health informatics. Again, foot in mouth.

My point being you should perhaps drop the facade and merely post information that will be beneficial and understood by the average individual.
                You should perhaps drop the facade that people on this forum are unintelligent, under educated and can't think for themselves... Well there are a few that can't clearly.

Good Luck!
                Tayken

Comment

Tayken - please refrain from attempting to analyze me. It is totally ridiculous and you have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps focus on your own issues which seem to be plentiful.
                  You are high conflict to simply put it. You have unresolved personal issues which is quite evident to anyone reading your posting. You have taken pot shots at posters, continue to inundated threads with your personal opinions which are not grounded in any facts.

Wow - you make wild, unsubstantiated statements about my affairs with absolutely no information. I find that quite interesting and ultimately revealing.
                  Should you like I can go through your message history and post up all the very conflictual statements you have made about your "ex", your situation and the current matters you have disclosed to this very forum and the unresolved issues if you would like.

I don't believe I've ever counselled anyone to "abduct children" on this forum. How absolutely NUTS for you to state that. Are you sure this isn't a matter of you starting a "distortion campaign" against me?
                  You have supported parents who state that their doctor has told them to deny the other parent access. You support "keeping children safe" from parents without any context of the situation other than a biased one sided projection of blame by a random poster to a public message forum.

If you would like, I can again compose a nice detailed thread exposing all this. Or readers can simply click on your name and start reading your messages from the very first appearance.

Good Luck!
                  Tayken

Comment

Please explain why your job requires forensic psychological testing every year to determine that you are mentally capable of handling your job.
                    Because I work with health care information and complex systems and if not mentally fit, the exposure to such information could have negative consequences to my health and well being.

I don't think even the Prime Minister has to submit to that. Are you saying that you have to prove your mentally stability year after year? Physicians don't. Your job is more important?
                    They have peer reviews with physicians who evaluate their mental health quite regularly. These professions who review the quality of their work are trained in mental health.

So, not sure how you could assert that they are not constantly being evaluated. It is the college's mandate to peer review.

The only reason I can think of that you would have to try to do this yearly is to get out of the hospital or jail after a violent offence. I am not sure I find your information credible, (even after the incredibly professional wikipedia link).
                    It is because I work with sensitive information and records systems. It isn't because of any of the false allegations you have alluded to. I am exposed to a number of systemic elements of the entire health care system in my chosen career path. My colleges are required as well to complete mental health capacity assessments.

Good Luck!
                    Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by OhMy View Post
                      Actually, given Tayken's description of the nature of his career, testing makes sense.

It is very common for people working with sensitive data, materials, and high level of security clearance to under go this sort of testing.

His is not the only career.

Three Different Types of Psychological Testing Used in the Workplace | Chron.com
                      Exactly...

Comment

Possibly OhMy but all the testings listed in that article are personality and skill based.

Tayken claims he has no mental health disorders (which they do not "routinely" test for) as he is seen yearly by a forensic psychologist.

A forensic psychologist deals with how psychology and the law work together. Very telling....
                        Do you even know what forensic investigations include in the industry I work in. They include background checks etc. So, your interpretation of the word "forensic" is very limiting by its own granular definition. As part of the assessment my CPIC records are included as well as my other medical records. it requires a forensic psychologist to conduct the review. That is why it is done by the proper professional who is qualified to review medical records.

Also, personality testing does cover the full range of other Axis I disorders. To diagnose an Axis II disorder you can't have an Axis I disorder. Again, if you better researched your responses you would know this.

Foot in mouth.

Time spent in hospital, in lengthy court battles and in jail might also explain Tayken's interest, knowledge and time available to post such lengthy responses numerous times a day.
                        No criminal history, no history of hospitalization for any mental health condition. The simple fact is that the proper professional to review the matter is retained to do so as they have to do background checks and work with other areas of information and data that is generally out of the scope of a general psychologist and psychiatrist's area of expertise.

Unfortunate you have taken to making false allegations against my person yet again and further demonstrating your high conflict personality and dispute resolution methodology.

I am sure it serves you well in your affidavit materials before the court.

Good Luck!
                        Tayken

Comment

Tayken - give it a rest.

You are now back-tracking your words (Taykenspeak for retracting) and, either way, I do appreciate it as I have NEVER said I endorse child abduction. Your allegations are getting more and more ridiculous in my opinion.

Why don't you post something about yourself for a change in stead of always analyzing others? Are/were you married? Do you have children? The latter would be helpful, particularly as you give advice to people on here regarding their children. How convenient for you that people come on this forum, pour their heart out at times, and then when you don't agree them you shove it in their faces. You obviously fear this happening to you as there doesn't seem to be anything about you on the forum. How convenient for you. How safe.

I have no further desire to waste my time, or subject readers of this forum, with your nonsense.

If you have nothing better to do than to go through my 2,221 posts then have a nice time. Cut and paste, cut and paste.

I think the usefulness of this thread is coming to an end.

Comment

This everyone, is an excellent example of a distortion campaign by highly conflicted people. If you ever need to see how one is conducted by a group of negative advocates this thread can serve as the prime example.

Comment

Tayken - give it a rest.
                              Distortion campaign continues.

You are now back-tracking your words (Taykenspeak for retracting) and, either way, I do appreciate it as I have NEVER said I endorse child abduction. Your allegations are getting more and more ridiculous in my opinion.
                              Please prove your point. I will be posting a main thread later tonight outlining all of my concerns regarding you, quoting you and providing links directly to your content that I rely upon.

You can do the same as well.

Why don't you post something about yourself for a change in stead of always analyzing others? Are/were you married? Do you have children?
                              Why do you seem to even care?

The latter would be helpful, particularly as you give advice to people on here regarding their children. How convenient for you that people come on this forum, pour their heart out at times, and then when you don't agree them you shove it in their faces.
                              Again, demonstrate how I "shove it in their faces"? More than happy to respond but, your false allegations are impossible to address as they contain no evidence to the actual conduct.

You obviously fear this happening to you as there doesn't seem to be anything about you on the forum. How convenient for you. How safe.
                              Or smart, or that I don't have anything relevant to share other than what I research and see happening before the courts?

I have no further desire to waste my time, or subject readers of this forum, with your nonsense.
                              Feel free to fill Blink's inbox with more complaints.

If you have nothing better to do than to go through my 2,221 posts then have a nice time. Cut and paste, cut and paste.
                              I will be, you can feel free to put me on ignore. I will rely upon your conflicted statements and patterns of behaviour as posted to this board to demonstrate my hypothesis.

I think the usefulness of this thread is coming to an end.
                              It unfortunately is because of the trolling, false allegations, and the distortion campaign being conducted by you and sadandtired.

Hopefully, learned posters will reflect this fact in your reputation on this forum.

Good Luck!
                              Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                                Because I work with health care information and complex systems and if not mentally fit, the exposure to such information could have negative consequences to my health and well being.
                                Oh please. You work with such sensitive information that you might become crazy simply by working with it?? Come on........

If you have a Canadian professional governing body, please post a link.

As for the rest, I think you are full of sh*t.

And if you would like to continue to call me "high conflict" simply because I don't agree with you, go ahead. It actually doesn't bother me at all. You act like being high conflict is a crime against humanity. More over generalizing and overly dramatic words Tayken.

You know nothing of me in real life. I could be your neighbour, your co worker, your nurse, your mail lady, an online troll. Your actual opinion of me when I contradict you, is irrelevant. I continue to submit that you are a couch, pop psychologist who has a firm command of google. That is it. Congratulations.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X