This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And your point is?

To all my imaginary friends, again, thanks so much for your continuing support. Must go have supper with Mr. Snuffalupagus while you morons bicker away and use up what little brain power you have left to come up with a smart-assed reply. It's like fishing in a swimming pool....and much more entertaining. I haven't had these many people dancing in a while!

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
      Don't be ridiculous. Us women think you're a lazy, pathetic, disgusting, money-grubbing waste of skin, too.

WINNING

Comment

• A lot of the responders to you were actually female...including me.

And for someone who told everyone in the forum that they wouldn't take advice from anyone who wasn't a lawyer or judge, I hardly think you've been bullied.

You were given very fair advice...you simply chose to ignore it while showing your lack of character.

Frankly, your fate now and your coming fate isn't that surprising. The tragedy is that your children will have to suffer it too. As a mother, I'm truly outraged at people like you who can't put their children's needs before their own. You are truly an example of how tragic divorce can be when someone lets their bitterness and anger overcome their sense of decency and humanity.

Shame on you.

Comment

• And your point is?

To all my imaginary friends, again, thanks so much for your continuing support. Must go have supper with Mr. Snuffalupagus while you morons bicker away and use up what little brain power you have left to come up with a smart-assed reply. It's like fishing in a swimming pool....and much more entertaining. I haven't had these many people dancing in a while!
          Bitter, angry, hateful. Do you walk around like that everyday?

I really hope you didn't overpay that therapist that you went to...they didn't do you any favors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
            The tragedy is that your children will have to suffer it too. As a mother, I'm truly outraged at people like you who can't put their children's needs before their own. You are truly an example of how tragic divorce can be when someone lets their bitterness and anger overcome their sense of decency and humanity
            Yet another standing ovation for PH.

::admiration::

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

• Thanks so much for your concern, however as of this morning my children and I will be financially stable and my lousy ex, once forced to disclose hiddens assets, made a settlement offer that is fair and equitable.

It's your children that I pity, because Mom is a very foul mouthed, ignorant, pitiful woman who will probably spend the rest of her life lurking around this forum, looking for someone to pick on.

And by the way, I've had many people contact me about you in particular.

Good luck in your life and I truly hope that you find something else to do with your time in the future. I'm sure your children could use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cashcow4ex View Post
                WINNING

Why am I not surprised that you're a Charlie Sheen fan! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary M View Post
                  Yet another standing ovation for PH.

::admiration::

Cheers!

Gary
                  Gary seems to be having a love affair with PH! It's hilarious!!!

Comment

• Thank you Gary..and congrats on getting back CS for your kids. Time for a vacation???

As for this:

And by the way, I've had many people contact me about you in particular.
                    hahahahahaha....Truly amusing, thank you. Its nice to have a fan club.

Its true that unlike your imaginary friends that I'm no coward...I have the conviction to say what I say directly on the forum.

Why am I reminded of vermin & rats scuttling around in the dark?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post

hahahahahaha....Truly amusing, thank you. Its nice to have a fan club.

Its true that unlike your imaginary friends that I'm no coward...I have the conviction to say what I say directly on the forum.

Why am I reminded of vermin & rats scuttling around in the dark?
                      Because they are, it's like a 'secret 'club of three. Ever notice how they all disappear/reappear at the same time?

Comment

• IT IS, NOT "ITS". If you're going to spend as much time as you do posting here, please take a class in grammar. The only thing more annoying than someone who can't write is you in general.

Comment

• PH, you have a big mouth and no life, that's not conviction. I've been told that members are avoiding posting publically because you are a bully and in one particular case, an individual said that they are going through so much stress with their divorce that they can't take dealing with you on top of it all. They hold back because they've actually gotten some good advice on this forum and if they back me up, that might stop. Thank god there is the option of private messaging on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanaryMom View Post
                            IT IS, NOT "ITS". If you're going to spend as much time as you do posting here, please take a class in grammar. The only thing more annoying than someone who can't write is you in general.

illiteratefucksayswhat? Might want to make sure your own posts are in pristine condition before slinging that particular stone.

Originally posted by CanaryMom View Post
                            PH, you have a big mouth and no life, that's not conviction. I've been told that members are avoiding posting publically because you are a bully and in one particular case, an individual said that they are going through so much stress with their divorce that they can't take dealing with you on top of it all. They hold back because they've actually gotten some good advice on this forum and if they back me up, that might stop. Thank god there is the option of private messaging on this forum.
                            Yes, thank god there's (that's right, I said THERE'S) private messaging. You should go back to it so the rest of the decent posters don't have to look at your growing shitpile of posts about how to get more spousal support that you aren't (yes, I said aren't) entitled to.

Comment

• Because they are, it's like a 'secret 'club of three. Ever notice how they all disappear/reappear at the same time?
                              lol...I actually did just notice when I scanned back over some posts.

I actually feel bad for laughing right now...it feels wrong given this wretch's mental state.

...hasn't stopped me from doing it, however, I'm still laughing. I'm going to be in confession for a while this Sunday.

Comment

• DANCE!! haha!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X