No announcement yet.

OCL Recommendations - What to do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as I can go and ask for things it's not happening. Were in the court process and she's being fully endorsed.

I started the court process about 4-5 months in and made my position clear I'm looking for shared. My previous lawyer didn't push things much and I have hired a new one since.

She has gone off about previous mental health issues with mild to moderate anxiety. Also explained me to be suicidal that I have documentation stating otherwise.

After the ocl, she went to agree that I have some kind of underlying stress. She recommended I seek counselling for stress involving the situation. Lol somehow im supposed to be ok with all this.

Comment

• I've been fighting it since my daughter was about 4-5 months when I realized things were going to go this way.

We are now waiting on a proposal offer that will counter our settlement offer. I'm sure the gradual increaae will be slow and long. It will also ask for sole

Comment

• Do we have to come up with a final agreement or else go straight to trial?

I'm not really looking to agree on sole. Given my daughter is young the courts have not agreed to shared.

Is it something I can build some more access time and revisit custody once she is 4 or 5?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X