No announcement yet.

Some comforting wisdom to share with you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't call ex goldilocks. I don't call ex's lawyer scumbag. False allegations are rampant here. I really have to make more use of that "ignore button". I'm slowly learning.

Comment

• Please get a hold of yourself. I merely said you were argumentative with Hammerdad, with Links and several other people including myself .. nothing more. Relax.[/QUOTE]

By calling me combative? Backpeddling? It takes two to tango.

Hhhhmmmm let me correct you because I am that chic that always enjoys a good debate. I went to school for years for it. I have no animosity towards anybody here, not even my ex. I don't even know who these posters are.

When people talk shit I call them out. Give me a bottle of wine or two and I'll start talking shit too...lol.

Seriously I'm about to relax with a nice glass of merlot with my dinner now. Bye for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantmyfreedom View Post
        Hhhhmmmm let me correct you because I am that chic that always enjoys a good debate. I went to school for years for it.
        And I'm an individual with a respectable education as well. I study and work in the field of human behavior. Some personalities here intrigue me. Just please avoid accusing me of saying things Ive never said (Goldilocks, scumbag, etc) to try and prove a point. Enjoy your wine.
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 11-12-2014, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• You're argumentative and combative. Whatever you want to call it. No back peddling here. lol

You say you respect other's opinions. I respectfully disagree.

Comment

• Thats ok I'm very comfortable with your respectful opinion. However I read it as disrespectful. You can call me whatever you want.
            If it makes you feel better then thats great for your inflated ego. I'm no longer entertaining your bullshit.

Farewell

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X