Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now telling me I can't come to the house?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slughead10 View Post
    Overview of Hormonal Imbalance

i guess doctors are assholes too?
    you do realize that there have been studies done that show men also suffer from PMS??

http://www.healthwatchcenter.com/201...-such-a-thing/

Comment

• Arabian, it's a forum for abuse victims... hold your horses. I've asked permission to copy and paste some of their responses here. I will not be revealing the address of the forum.

Look at you, 4 replies in a row. I was taking a pee and writing another post. You sound just like my ex - incredibly demanding, and calling me a trespasser when I have a court order telling me to be there in my pocket. At least my children don't have to listen to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
        put in a link so the people on this board can see what you wrote there and the responses.

Perceived danger vs actual danger are two different things. Like i said before if you would have seen the child playing with the butts then you may have more of a case. You probably have things in your home that could be a preceived danger to a child. No one is perfect, not even you.
        It's not a CASE.

I am her father. I point out dangers or issues as I see them, spontaneously. I have never been afraid to do so in 7 years of being a parent. My other co-parent, the one with the 7 year old, that is the one thing we agree on. If you see something that you THINK, MIGHT affect your child, SPEAK UP!

Comment

• Originally posted by singledadoftwogirls View Post
          Arabian, it's a forum for abuse victims... hold your horses. I've asked permission to copy and paste some of their responses here. I will not be revealing the address of the forum.

Look at you, 4 replies in a row. I was taking a pee and writing another post. You sound just like my ex - incredibly demanding, and calling me a trespasser when I have a court order telling me to be there in my pocket. At least my children don't have to listen to you.
          if you are not willing to reveal the address on something that is on the internet then you have no proof.

Comment

• Well that settles it. As stated (observed) earlier in this thread, YOU are right, and the universe is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
              if you are not willing to reveal the address on something that is on the internet then you have no proof.
              I have no proof. Why do I need proof? I am graciously letting you know I am not the only human on this planet who thinks your responses are bat shit crazy. Read my other thread and what my lawyer said about your comments on "trespassing".

Edit: sorry, I don't think you specifically said I was trespassing, but you did advise I shouldn't be ringing doorbells and to modify the pickup and drop off location of my child. About 5-6 of you sound like parrots in here, so I apologise for lumping you in with the "trespassing" comment.
              Last edited by singledadoftwogirls; 05-21-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                Well that settles it. As stated (observed) earlier in this thread, YOU are right, and the universe is wrong.
                Actually no, that's not it at all. See the other thread. My lawyer pointed out a few areas I was wrong on. Hint: drop off and pick up location is NOT one of them. Neither was pointing out a hazard on the floor where my child plays.

Child safety experts agree with me too. Because a handful of bitter exes who never met me before think I am wrong, that hardly implies anyone thinks that the "universe" is wrong. LOL.

Comment

• Well it's no mystery as to how you racked up 2 ex's in no time flat. Coincidence? I think not. You. Slughead, dick what's his name, theborg, and resourceful should start up your own advice forum. Hell, invite CanaryMom too just to show you're not a "men's only" group.

Comment

• If this is another forum on the internet, whether it is for abuse victims or not, it is allowed to be accessed by anyone I would assume... so if you want to keep what little credibility you have left, why not just tell us what forum you are on? I find it HIGHLY unlikely, that people use their REAL names on an abuse forum, therefore you are not breaching any privacy rules... you are simply attempting to blow smoke up our asses...

And I read your post about what the lawyer said... really means nothing... you are still creating unneeded drama but hey...you received all the advice you needed from a lawyer and seeing as you were told to NOT listen to anyone on a forum, you can leave now right?

Comment

• Berner, he didn't say not to listen to anyone, he said don't listen to people telling you to remain mute about concerns about your child, and don't listen to people telling you to violate specific court orders about pick up and drop off location.

Here is one of the responses. This is after I asked the board to come over here and witness the pummelling I was getting, to see if it was justified and whether I should just shut up about my child's safety when I am concerned.

deleted
                      Last edited by singledadoftwogirls; 05-21-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Please post the link the forum so we can see you are not fabricating your answers.

Comment

• Here's one more response from over there, and then I am out. You want me gone, Mr. Senior Member? I'll delete my account. There are a few gems of good advice in this thread, the rest is beating up on a single father. I could not have said it better myself:

deleted
                          Do a google search for the text if you want over there so badly. You don't automatically get registered, and I am not even sure if unregistered users can see the pages. I somehow don't think you would be welcome there.
                          Last edited by singledadoftwogirls; 05-21-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• and I somehow think you are a liar

Comment

• Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
                              Please post the link the forum so we can see you are not fabricating your answers.
                              Nope. I already have been accused lying multiple times on this forum. Arabian and others have made outright lies about the facts of the case and no one says anything about that. The way I have been demanded answers on this thread read more like a persecution than a sincere inquiry for understanding. I ask you all respectfully to question your motives on this forum.

Comment

• There is obviously something you are hiding if you won't release the name of the site... I am sure you are just cutting and pasting the responses YOU like.. not the whole truth... lets face it..not everyone can be as crazy as you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X