Value of Long Term Disability and CPP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arabian View Post
    There are 2 threads that are similar. Quite confusing.
    Yes, for awhile there I thought the 2 OP's were ex-spouses.

Comment

Thanks for the help, I got a lot of information that is to my benefit. I have so mch entitlement that i was not knowing of. i will get lawyer advice too. thankyou

Comment

Oh Noooooo thankyou Diego,I pass that offer. I deal with a cripple for seven years. I dont want another one to take what is left of me.

Quote:
        Hey GodiegoGo - maybe you could hire yahoo!!!!!
        That could work out, although she may not want the income to count towards her support obligations.

Comment

Originally posted by yahoo View Post
          Oh Noooooo thankyou Diego,I pass that offer. I deal with a cripple for seven years. I dont want another one to take what is left of me.
          Could you be any more offensive?
          Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

No one knows my life and how it was living hell. Diego assume I not work for support and that is offensive. I read digo posts he is worse than my ex . Diego is angry person like my ex is. I understand it because I deal with it. Disable or no disable it hurts very much to pay support . Make me laugh at people like that

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
              Could you be any more offensive?
              glad it wasn't only me who felt that was offensive

Comment

I'm making popcorn again tonight. This poster sounds just like the one in the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by yahoo View Post
                  I deal with a cripple for seven years. I dont want another one to take what is left of me.
                  I sincerely doubt anyone would want what's left of you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X