Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Separation agreement - How to get it right?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I love pitbulls!

Comment

I bet you love motorcycles too!! He rode the kid over on the back of his Ninja with no helmet. Then gave him a box of used condoms to play with.

Comment

Don't be silly. A real man wouldn't drive a Ninja. *sheesh*

Comment

Who says he's a real man? He didn't even use the condoms, his cousin left them behind after staying over on the long weekend.

Comment

Clearly the cousin was trying to be a good influence, encouraging him to use protection. He obviously left them in the living room of the double-wide as a reminder. Buddies look out for each other that way!

Comment

They were "buddies" all right. At least they used protection.

Comment

Back somewhat on topic, not to be prickly, but if the child was sick and needed a babysitter for the day, is picking a new partner to help you any worse than asking the 12 year old neighbor to do it?

It's always worrisome to have someone new other than family look after the kids whether or not the kids are in your custody.

I'm not sure I'd accept an agreement that included such clauses, though basically my ex has demanded pretty much that information already anyways.

Comment

If a child is sick the first person you should ask is the other parent, full stop. If that parent can't attend, then both parents should offer suggestions about the caregiver most appropriate. I don't think the 12 year old next door is a good solution either, but your argument is like saying "Well, he was a better choice than Clifford Olson!"

The best situation for the child is for both parents to work together. If that's not happening then something is wrong.

Comment

Given the amount of hatred my ex seems to have she will never ask me for anything except to die in a fire. Doing anything that is remotely nice to me such as giving me extra time with my son is totally contrary to her nature. She doesn't even allow me to do make up time when I miss access because of HER plans.

Common sense like yours only applies to rational people. Thanks Mess

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X