This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating the Continuing Record

I just have a quick question for others who are self-representing. Am I correct in understanding that each party is responsible for updating the cumulative table of contents (continuing record) each time they file anything with the court? Or will the Trial Co-ordinators Office update this for both parties as materials are filed?

With the switch from being represented by a lawyer to self-rep its been difficult to keep track of where we left off in respect to volume/tab.

Can one have access to the Continuing Record as filed with the court just to see if the table of contents has been updated? How does one go about requesting this?

I will be making reference to previous affidavits in my current application, hence the need to reference correctly.

Thanks
    Nadia

Just go to court and ask your file and copy of table of contents of continuing record.

will cost you $1 a page

and yes it your responsibility to keep it up to date unless you have separated continuing records.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X