This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ange71727 View Post
    I told you before that I have an offer that will increase holiday/summer access. Plus lower support payments. He is probably going to go for it. And if not, then so be it. I am no fool LF. I am not going to agree to any percentages on a public forum. Nice try. What would a lawyer say to that?....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh brother, have a nice afternoon LF.
    I have a laundry pile the size of Everest that I need to tackle before the kids come home. I will be sure to have all my facts and details presented perfectly in the courtroom where it actually matters. Thanks for twisting it all around though to suit your argument. Helps me to better prepare.

Comment

Oh brother, have a nice afternoon LF.
      I have a laundry pile the size of Everest that I need to tackle before the kids come home. I will be sure to have all my facts and details presented perfectly in the courtroom where it actually matters. Thanks for twisting it all around though to suit your argument. Helps me to better prepare.

I haven't twisted....I've QUOTED. Nice try.

Comment

I told you before that I have an offer that will increase holiday/summer access. Plus lower support payments. He is probably going to go for it. And if not, then so be it. I am no fool LF. I am not going to agree to any percentages on a public forum. Nice try. What would a lawyer say to that?....

If I was a lawyer, I would say, the father needs to first establish a material change in circumstances.

That being said, can we turn the focus onto the issue of material change in circumstances and leave the percentage arguments in the 50/50 thread?

Comment

Yep .. I have laundry also (bigger than Everst), then cook supper .. then the gym ... then help an autistic boy for a few hours. My off weekend with D5. I'm outtie.

Good Luck Ange. Hope you know we're just trying to help. You'll be bullet proof in court after ODF.

Comment

This thread has officially become useless... Time to close it I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
              This thread has officially become useless... Time to close it I say.
              Good call. Done.
              Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X