X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bite your tongue LF32..the posy showed up today....they want to provoke

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
      Did I miss something, is the OCL report back? Last time I checked in, there was a claim of abuse. Until that claim has been settled, I don't think it is in the child's interest to have unsupervised access, let alone 50-50.

In fact, this case highlights our existing system striving to work to the childs advantage, and remains subject to review and reports. Mind you, the system could work a little quicker.
      Lovely ....

Comment

yeah I pm'd you on that....sweet wasn't it

Comment

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
          Bite your tongue LF32..the posy showed up today....they want to provoke
          ^^ This is an example of what is meant by "negative advocacy". There is no posse (there's no posy either, a posy is a garland of flowers ...), no one is trying to provoke LF. There are many different people with different ideas here, some of whom have had a whole lot more experience with the courts and family than others.

In general, if someone is telling you that everyone else is out to get you or encouraging you to see the world as black and white, us vs them, good vs evil, absolute right vs absolute wrong, that person is not doing you a favour. Not everyone who disagrees with you is bent on doing harm to you.

Comment

Originally posted by stripes View Post
            ^^ This is an example of what is meant by "negative advocacy". There is no posse (there's no posy either, a posy is a garland of flowers ...), no one is trying to provoke LF. There are many different people with different ideas here, some of whom have had a whole lot more experience with the courts and family than others.

In general, if someone is telling you that everyone else is out to get you or encouraging you to see the world as black and white, us vs them, good vs evil, absolute right vs absolute wrong, that person is not doing you a favour. Not everyone who disagrees with you is bent on doing harm to you.
            you hit the nail right on the head. Great post

Comment

good post by Straittohell.

I gather from Ontariodaddyman's post...which is how you started this matter LF32... is all about "resolution"

It makes sense because that's exactly what we advised you to do....mediation...settlement offers...disclosure....going through conferences

Resolution is for common sense people.

But what was glaringly missed....is your not dealing with a common sense situation.

Maybe it was missed intentionally...maybe not.

LF32 your stripped down to the basic laws, and your working from there...if resolution comes that will be nice....if it doesn't then FAMILY LAW and your basic rights come into play.

There is family law...but it's for the 4 percent that go to Trial anybody who thinks..there is no FAMILY LAW has never been to Trial.

Comment

As the word turns.........

This and previous threads are nothing but drama self feeding drama......

Comment

people with DOT"S in there nicks...are lucky they can't be ignored

Comment

All the Girl Guides are descending tonight...sweet...feels good to be in a club

Comment

No drama here. Just healthy chat. I welcome all thoughts. From Stripes, to Sidelines to McDreamy .. you name it. The more info I get, the more knowledgeable I become.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                        No drama here. Just healthy chat. I welcome all thoughts. From Stripes, to Sidelines to McDreamy .. you name it. The more info I get, the more knowledgeable I become.
                        It is best to hear things from all points of view. That way you can see where your arguments are flawed or where you strengths are. There may be things that you don't think of yourself.

Too bad Mrt doesn't want you to hear other points of views. When others post he takes to the name calling etc. Why is he so scared for you to hear other points of view? Maybe its time for you to tell him that you like to hear other points of views and to stop with the name calling etc, that it isn't productive?

Comment

Mr T. has been an incredible wealth of information.

I think that when you mcDreamy, tayken, stripes all come on at once telling me what's wrong with me, the thread, etc that he sticks up for me.

I read the other thread about horses going on .. you're all there now. Kind of move around as a group. Think thats all hes trying to convey. Im going through hell. I don't need cheeleaders or sugar coats. ... at the same time I don't think all posts should be against my threads and I.
                          Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-25-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                            Mr T. has been an incredible wealth of information.

I think that when you mcDreamy, tayken, stripes all come on at once telling me what's wrong with me, the thread, etc that he sticks up for me.

I read the other thread about horses going on .. you're all there now. Kind of move around as a group. Think thats all hes trying to convey.
                            I am not a follower. There is no group mentality. I use the new post feature and post on threads that interest me. No conspiracy there. So you are saying that now if people post on the same thread they are part of a group? That we have secret little meetings to post in the same thread???

Where on this thread have I said that there is something wrong with you??

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                              It is best to hear things from all points of view. That way you can see where your arguments are flawed or where you strengths are. There may be things that you don't think of yourself.

Too bad Mrt doesn't want you to hear other points of views. When others post he takes to the name calling etc. Why is he so scared for you to hear other points of view? Maybe its time for you to tell him that you like to hear other points of views and to stop with the name calling etc, that it isn't productive?
                              It could be that others opinion may come across as derogatory and demining. Even though they make a point ( to which can seem insulting) they can stop at that. but instead they pull every single word from a post and analyze it.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                                I am not a follower. There is no group mentality. I use the new post feature and post on threads that interest me. No conspiracy there. So you are saying that now if people post on the same thread they are part of a group? That we have secret little meetings to post in the same thread???

Where on this thread have I said that there is something wrong with you??
                                I have no issue with you. I don't think you have secret meetings..just that you enjoy each others company .. nothing wrong with that. Do you agree with mcdreamy? That I still should have supervised access? After no police, (ever), 3 months not seeing D3, 4 months successful supervised visits, etc? Drug tests, alcohol tests, work with children daily...

Do you agree with McDreamy?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X