No announcement yet.

The "Process"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignoring the old goat in the below post (she's to stupid) it would appear "the caretaker" is having a lot more input than one would think....for an ex that made only 3 out of 4 victim sessions.

The new caretaker and exs mom claim d3 is comforting mom...asking if shes sad..coddling her. This WILL be in the report.

It has to be staged. This is the OCL putting words into peoples mouths so it appears EX is depressed.

OCL did the same thing to LF32 by working him backwards until she pretty much told him his parents argued and it affected him...LMAO

The terrible part is the OCL douchebag involving a child "as a tool".

OCL is also recommending D3 to go to counseling for hearing parents fight.

OCL isn't backing off, isn't trying to resolve, isn't trying to settle for the child.

Nope OCL thinks it's better to "inflamme" (it does work)

A child in counselling at 3 yrs. old? over the effects of Goldilock's depression...which LF32 is responsible for

A child in counselling over the parents fights...which LF32 is responsible for

The child only witness'd LF32 fighting???...never Goldilocks because she was purposely off camera or out of the room...STAGED

This is were it has to be questioned...where the heck is OCL getting her conclusions from? All spycam recorded stuff.

Still no disclosure, but the OCL douchebag and LAO scumbag lawyer are making fantastic use of GARBAGE to involve a child...those two should be JAIL.

Comment

• Had to have been staged. Is it even me? I have no clue.

Comment

• Hey Mr. T .. continue this on my new thread

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X