Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was originally post #6 LF. Soiled was referring to my post - not hers. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by SadAndTired View Post
      I was originally post #6 LF. Soiled was referring to my post - not hers. That's all.
      K....don't yell at me ... I didn't even read yours. Didnt know anything was edited or removed. I was told post #6 so that's where I went. So relax with your moans and groans. Oh...and belated Happy Mothers Day S&T...and no there's no hidden meaning like some paranoid minds cook up here ... I actually mean it.

Whatever your post was it was probably garbage anyways. (Hence it being deleted) .. all the mothers in my life deserved a superb mothers day and I gave it, and proud of it, and talked about it. Only in odf can that be turned in to something terrible.
      Last edited by LovingFather32; 05-15-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

S&T Writes:
        Stop trying to be right all the time and actually slow down and read with the intent of understanding (instead of just arguing)!

Or, get back to work. Stop wasting tax payer's money and go help some kids.
        Oh boy .. attacking me personally again and my career and work ethic. Always with the low blows huh? Try to stay strong S&T. I know you can do it.

If you must know I had 2 vacation days left and I took one today. Not that it's any of your business. Am I allowed to take a vacay day S&T?

Also, I'm not TRYING to be right. I AM right about giving the mothers in my life a great day and I AM right about having no hidden meanings in my post. The fact that you're trying to argue about that is just plain sad. I will stand up for the things I did on Mothers Day because I know I did good things..and Im not scared to talk about it despite your constant attacks.
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 05-15-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
          Soiled..this is a problem and very telling of your personality. I really hope Jeff reads this. You're just a trouble maker who got bored and wanted to start something negative. Sad really.
          I started trouble?

Wonder if certain posters will stop by to show appreciation for your post. I bet not. lol
          You're more messed up than I thought.
          Enough said there.

Issue isn't ODF, its you. When people disagree with you, or don't like what you said, there is zero requirement to argue to the ends of the earth about how right you feel you are, and how wrong everyone else is.

This'll have to be another thread I test my willpower with to not respond to further garbage on.

Comment

Again,

I was raised by a single mother. I saw how much she sacrificed and how hard she worked. This is why I take mothers day so seriously ... its not about anything else these weir posts describe. There was no hidden meaning.

Attacking my career, my character and my post admiring mothers in my life is just plain putrid. My g/f can't believe her eyes when she reads this. What's wrong with you? Is your life that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Soiled View Post
              I started trouble?
              Yes, you stopped by just to roll your eyes. Douchy move.

Issue isn't ODF, its you. When people disagree with you, or don't like what you said, there is zero requirement to argue to the ends of the earth about how right you feel you are, and how wrong everyone else is.
              The issue isn't me here. I posted a very nice post about my mothers day. I didn't deserve any backlash. It's ridiculous. You even claimed you had nothing better to do this weekend and you enjoyed it. I didn't want to argue. A simple .. "glad you had a good mothers day LF32" would have sufficed. For some reason you're incapable. So here we are.
              This'll have to be another thread I test my willpower with to not respond to further garbage on.
              Go roll your eyes and express jealousy over my awesome mothers day somewhere else. You make no sense here.

Go back and read my first post on this thread...read it over and over. Nothing negative .. all positive. Your dark rain cloud infested the thread first.
              Last edited by LovingFather32; 05-15-2017, 12:22 PM.

Comment

[B]A simple glad you had a good mother's day LF32 would have sufficed.[B][B]

Bam! Yes, a simple HMD from the both of you would have sufficed. Point proved, case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by motherbear4 View Post
                  [B]A simple glad you had a good mother's day LF32 would have sufficed.[B][B]

Bam! Yes, a simple HMD from the both of you would have sufficed. Point proved, case closed.
                  I can elaborate more than 3 words about my mother's day if I want. I said nothing about my ex or mothers in a negative manner....because there is nothing negative for me to say. The attacks were unwarranted. Deep down I think most realize this. They just follow the herd. Me? I'm not a follower.
                  Last edited by LovingFather32; 05-15-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Whatever your post was it was probably garbage anyways. (Hence it being deleted) .. all the mothers in my life deserved a superb mothers day and I gave it, and proud of it, and talked about it. Only in odf can that be turned in to something terrible.
                    Proof that you do not read, do not understand and comment on information that you shouldn't.

My post was not deleted. I already told you that.

It is still there. It moved up to number 4 (as I stated) because Jeff deleted/edited posts above mine. He must have deemed mine appropriate.

And yes, we get it LF. You are a fantastic Dad and boyfriend and you definitely made Mother's Day perfect for all. Interestingly I did not hear you speak about what you did for your own Mom. Only how you treated your girlfriend and your ex soooo perfectly. Slaved all day....
                    Last edited by SadAndTired; 05-15-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Soiled is quite a trouble maker alright. From his really good choice of words "whine, moan, and bitch" to his post right here:

Originally posted by Soiled View Post
                      Reread post 6 to get a reminder of the issue people had with your post. To add to It, that you think doing household chores to make a day special is ridiculous. You should be doing those things on a regular basis anyhow.

The chores LF32 mentioned are probably things they take turns or share doing and both contribute to. There is no only one person does all the work. I wonder if that is how you spoke to your ex and I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what caused your ex to leave you. LF32 simply mentioned that she did all of the chores that they would both normally contribute to all on his own so that she wouldn’t have to do ANY house work on mother’s day. True gentlemen eh? He's got a new partner. Gentlemen like him usually don't stay single on the market for long.

I spent the day making sure I had everything perfect for mothers day.
                      I spent quite a bit and just finished mopping, sweeping, yard maintenance, dishes, vacuuming, etc so that my g/f can wake up to a beautiful and relaxing day. My g/f and my mom are the glue to the family and I appreciate EVERYTHING they do.

It is so laughable how it is transparent that people skim over anything positive and only respond to things they think they can manipulate. People are so negative these days and doing nothing but spreading negativity around. Let’s look at some of the things that no one has pointed out or showed any appreciation for whatsoever.

I dont know where i would be without my mother.
                      Happy Mother's Day mom's .... Thank you for being awesome every day!!
                      I got a "mother & Daughter" necklace for D5 to give her
                      My friend thinks it was very sweet of LF32 to do all of that and she thinks that it was especially sweet of him to give a mother and daughter necklace to her daughter for mother’s day and I agree.

I'm honestly taken aback. No where in our posts did LF32 and I project anything negative on to the mom's on this forum. So much for a "happy" mother's day intention. This was worst than world war 1.
                      Last edited by trinton; 05-15-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

The point originally was that you should've just said happy Mother's Day to the forum members and left it at that.

Comment

And yes, we get it LF. You are a fantastic Dad and boyfriend and you definitely made Mother's Day perfect for all. Interestingly I did not hear you speak about what you did for your own Mom. Only how you treated your girlfriend and your ex soooo perfectly. Slaved all day....
                          What's the point? On one hand your complaining about him talking about what he did on mother's day for his ex (or rather for his daughter) and for his girlfriend and on the other hand your complaining that the didn't talk about his own mom. You pushing and pulling at the same time and you're just looking for reasons to fight and argue. I'm sort of glad he didn't talk about his mom cuz there is not a doubt in my mind that people would have bashed him for doing so.

I'm actually glad you posted this. if the issue here was that I talked about my ex and that was somehow seen offensive to all the other moms, then how is your post any different if you're suggesting that he is a SLAVE to his ex and his current girlfriend who are both single and/or seperated re-married moms ? If he helped out his mom then he wouldn't be a slave? Is there something different between your own mother and single or re-married moms ?

Comment

Proof that you do not read, do not understand and comment on information that you shouldn't.

My post was not deleted. I already told you that.

It is still there. It moved up to number 4 (as I stated) because Jeff deleted/edited posts above mine. He must have deemed mine appropriate.

Oh boy...So my own mom had flowers delivered to her home and we spent a long time on the phone. She was very ill this weekend and requested that we celebrate her mothers day next weekend when we go down. Is that okay S&T or is that unacceptable to you? Is it also okay that I took a vacation day today as I note you took personal jabs at my employment again. Anything else?

You're so upset that my 2 little girls and I treated their mother well.....I can't begin to describe how disturbing this is to me...and my g/f reading. She's concerned about your mental health .. so am I.

My g/f is sitting here reading this is complete awe ... like I'm the only guy who does what I did on Mother's Day? My g/f does an aweful lot for this family and she deserved everything. My own mother deserves what I will be doing for her this weekend.

S&T .. my g/f says she wishes you well. Try to smile. She promises sh'es super content over her treatment on Mother's Day and feels sad for you that you're combative and upset over our happiness. It's very troubling to read.
                            Last edited by LovingFather32; 05-15-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

The same posters who preach not to argue in circles and to leave threads alone.....go against their own advice and come arguing in circles....over what? Over me saying Happy Mothers Day and describing what I did?

The reasoning is that "LF32 always has to be right?" Am I supposed to say that I'm wrong? That I shouldn't have treated my g/f to this? That I shouldn't have wished all odf mothers a Happy Mothers Day and described what I did? I am right .. I did those things and they were appreciated .. there's no way I'm taking those positive messages back and say I'm wrong. Why the hell would I do that?

You dont like a warm Happy Mothers Day story ... there are many other threads to post on.
                              Last edited by LovingFather32; 05-15-2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Keep on spreading the lies LF.

EAs and ECE's are covered by the same union. We are not provided vacation days for the same reason we are not paid in the summer, which you have already claimed to have received. Vacation time is added to your pay. It is not possible you had a vacation day today.

Happy Mother's Day LF. What's on tap for Father's Day? Will the g/f return the favour? ��

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X