Divorce paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce paper

Simple question . How do I get that divorce paper , u know the one that says I am divorced. Everything is finally final,but no paper . I got the papers to pay ss. I self reped and the judge sided with me. I glad it is over it was very stressful.

From what I understand, you need to go to the courthouse that processed your divorce and ask for it. You'll need a copy of the Divorce Order for it to be processed. I think the cost is about $20. If you used a lawyer generally they get it for you. Check with them, if not head down and do it yourself, it apparently is a simple process.

How to get a copy of a Divorce Order, Certificate of Divorce or other court document - Ministry of the Attorney General

Congratulations!! I'll be heading to the courthouse to get mine as well this week. Glad to say it is finally over

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X