Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I loose custody of my daughter if....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I loose custody of my daughter if....

I need help to understand if I will loose full custody of my daughter if I relocate to another city for a good job opportunity.

No, in your case very unlikely

Comment

You have full custody? What does your order say about relocating? Does your ex pay full cs?

Comment

My order says, I have to inform my Ex. if I move more than 60 km from my current address. She is suppose to pay full CS but she is not as according to her she is working seasonal jobs and not making enough money to support her.

Comment

So just that you have to inform? Nothing about agreeing?

Doesnt matter what she makes, shes still supposed to pay. Does she provide you with her income tax yearly?

Comment

She doesn't and she did not provide while we were on trial too and she got away with it. I don't know how but she did. I am happy that I got my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by slskz786 View Post
              She doesn't and she did not provide while we were on trial too and she got away with it. I don't know how but she did. I am happy that I got my daughter.
              Good for you but your ex should pay CS and in fact should pay you SS.

Comment

I make more than her so I am paying her SS.

Comment

yes but SS is also awarded to custodial parents because the responsibility of caring for children has a long term negative impact on their earning capacity. In fact it is sometimes the more important aspect of why SS is ordered.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X