This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News!

I just spoke with my STBX. He agrees to everything on our separation agreement! He did have a problem with some wording, mainly around the required counselling and about him not being allowed to get our daughter a Portuguese passport. But I explained that I was not preventing him from making her a citizen and he was fine with it.

I just have to change some wording and add that she has my permission to become a citizen and everything is fine. So now we can move forward with him buying me out.

Thank GOD, I feel a little relieved now!!

That's awesome news!! I'm glad for you!

I can't wait to get my divorse papers from my ex (hopefully today) so that I can go over them and get this done ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by billiechic View Post
      I just spoke with my STBX. He agrees to everything on our separation agreement! He did have a problem with some wording, mainly around the required counselling and about him not being allowed to get our daughter a Portuguese passport. But I explained that I was not preventing him from making her a citizen and he was fine with it.

I just have to change some wording and add that she has my permission to become a citizen and everything is fine. So now we can move forward with him buying me out.

Thank GOD, I feel a little relieved now!!
      when she becomes a citizen of Portugal, how can you make sure if it's her decision, not made by your STBX?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X