This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevepiper View Post
    I agree... you should give the access unless seriously ill.... which is not very often for most normal children. The problem is many women now use the children as weapons to get back at their ex.... This should not be tolerated by judges and the lawyer should be able to use it to give the father more excess.
    It is easily argued against should the issue come up.

First, ask of they took the child to the hospital. Because if it is not serious enough for a trip to the hospital, then there is no reason why the other parent can't handle it. If the child did go to the hospital request a copy of the doctors notes each time. Unless the doctor has prescribed that the child should stay home, then there is no reason they can't go to the other parents house.

Comment

I agree with Hammer Dad

Comment

I agree with the above posters.

She should wait right until the child is ready to have a bout of explosive vomiting or diaherreah and hand the child to its father.

Comment

I too had a question like this that I was going to post, but you guys have answered it well.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X