X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a 'Consent To Late Reply' form

Hello,

I'm representing myself in a case against my ex. I won't go into the details, but it's because there have been many changes in circumstances and my ex refuses to cooperate with me in altering any of my access.

That part isn't important though.

Here's the dilly-o: I'm not a lawyer, so it's been a crazy learning process thus far. Most of the rules get discovered after you wait in line for an hour at the court house.

I filed my Application, got my contents and received her Answer from her lawyer.

I mistakenly believed that, like with her Answer, I would have 30 days to file my Reply. I was wrong. I only had 10 days.

I was told at the court house that I'd have to get a Consent To Late Reply signed by her lawyer. I contacted her lawyer, and she just told me to drop off the form.

Okay... Where is this form? I've searched every online resource I can find, and it doesn't seem to exist.

I drafted my own consent letter and her lawyer rejected it. But also wasn't interested in helping me find the real deal, unsurprisingly.

Can anyone help me on this one?

Any info would be appreciated.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X