This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop your divorce ...

Not a very secure website ... you can download the PDF for free, google shows you the way.

Hubby

Comment

Hi hubby,

I have googled quite a lot. There is free legal advice for how to get to divorce only. I would like to learn how to stop divorce.

Can you specify more clearly the key word to input for marking the search?

Thanks!

Comment

I am new to here

Hi hubby,

I have read back this thread and found your valuable post.

Let me repeat it again for better attntion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have found these materials to be very helpful for me to understand what has happened.

Keep your Marriage at www.keepyourmarriage.com - excellent PDF. Explains what is going on, the emotional aspects and things you can do.

Love Busters book from Amazon. Excellent book explaining why relationships fail and what to do. Interestingly wife is reluctant to go to counselling and she has began to read the book, I pray that it will do some good for us.

The Seven Principles for Making Marriage work by John Gottman at Amazon. Another EXCELLENT book explaining the breakdown.

The above two books alone can help you to save your marriage or at least prepare you to enjoy the next relationshiop without consciously making the same mistakes that would lead to it's eventual breakdown.

Marriage Fitness at Amazon I believe. Not bad, but really good for couples that are strugging and willing to try. They have a lone ranger track whereby one spouse can do the work on their own ... some pretty good stuff.

I know this can help you, if not now, definately in your life going forward.

Hubby

Comment

Magic words are ...

Google and type "stopyourdivorce" "Pdf" voila ...

Comment

These authors prey on desperate couples, I can attest to this as my parents tried out many of these books, unsuccessfully I might add. Certain people will just never be able to live with each other in matrimony. I suggest you re-evaluate your relationship by sitting down with her and talking rationally about your problems. If that fails attempt to consult a marriage counselor. I wish you luck

Comment

My hubby hasn't been home since 12/23 which was our 10th anniversary. He claims it's because I don't trust him. He's since had divorce papers drawn up. He tells me he's one place but he's never there. We have a small child and he's not seen him since mid December. He doesn't call or anything. He's even gone so far to be unreachable that he's put a block on the business phone (which is the only means of contact I have for him) to reject private callers knowing we have a private number. For the past several days no one answers the phone.

Some days he's nice and wants to come home and talks about all we can do but others it's more like "I hate you" and why would I want to come home. He denies a relationship with another woman yet he's always with her and they even have a phone plan together.

Comment

confusion

Hello...it is confusing when someone you love and have children with plays games with you. Its hurtful, it makes you angry, makes you scared. I'm sure you just need and want straight answers and the truth from your husband. NEVER doubt your instincts..your gut feelings. I like to think this feeling is my higher power speaking to me. I hope that doesn't sound kooky to you? You need to focus on YOU and your child. You need to find lots of information on ways to help yourself. Knowlege is power. It sounds to me your husband wouldn't consider couceling? I don't want to sound negative but if your husband has threatened you with divorce papers you need to be prepared. You can go to your court house and speak to duty council. The service is free and they can steer you in the right direction. If you have a womans support group in your area...go!! They usually provide daycare for free while you're there. You have come to the right place, you will recieve lots of support here!! Take good care...everything will be okay!

Comment

Just so that there is no confusion ... StateofConfusion is not talking about me!

OK ... seems like you have an affair on your hands and your husband is definately going through some sort of transition in life, and this other woman just so happened to 'latch' on to his vunerable state.

Most affairs do not last long. His teetering back and forth shows that he is in a very emotional state and is battling between wrong and doing what is right.

Be supportive in these times, do not pressure him, give him space, keep yourself busy and EXPECT that all will work out and that he will come to his senses and once the dust settles, you'll be a united family again.

It will be tough on you ... really tough. You will have to show a great deal of patience and let him work this thing out.

Hubby

Comment

It definitely sounds like an affair - I know the signs because I've been there. The phone plan thing is a dead give-away. He is definitely confused right now and feeling very guilty (hence the anger, which is really guilt and fear). If you are hoping he will come to his senses, you will have to do exactly as hubby said and give him space...the affair partner eventually starts to have expectations and demands and then they don't look so hot anymore. If you are the one who is calm, collected, and sane, you end up looking like the muck better deal - especially given your history together. There's lots on the net to read about this and I have found all of it a fascinating study in human relationships...

Comment

Hi,
                      I know what you are enduring is very difficult to accept its simply because you still love your wife.If you have really decided to change then make her understand it and if she really loves you she will stay by your side for ever but you have to keep your words.As from now show her that you are changing and i'm certain that this idea of getting separated will go away,do what she likes and pleased her in all possible ways.

Comment

Hi,
                        I know what you are enduring is very difficult to accept its simply because you still love your wife.If you have really decided to change then make her understand it and if she really loves you she will stay by your side for ever but you have to keep your words.As from now show her that you are changing and i'm certain that this idea of getting separated will go away,do what she likes and pleased her in all possible ways.

Comment

Hi,
                          I know what you are enduring is very difficult to accept its simply because you still love your wife.If you have really decided to change then make her understand it and if she really loves you she will stay by your side for ever but you have to keep your words.As from now show her that you are changing and i'm certain that this idea of getting separated will go away,do what she likes and pleased her in all possible ways.In love nothing is impossible and its never late to change.

Comment

Hi,
                            I know what you are enduring is very difficult to accept its simply because you still love your wife.If you have really decided to change then make her understand it and if she really loves you she will stay by your side for ever but you have to keep your words.As from now show her that you are changing and i'm certain that this idea of getting separated will go away,do what she likes and pleased her in all possible ways.In love nothing is impossible and its never late to change.

Comment

Hi,

Comment

Hi,

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X