A few quick questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few quick questions

1) Do I really need to number EVERY single page in trial record, or are "tabs" enough? My trial record is 800 pages.

2) I feel like I've included WAY too much in the trial record....I've included almost all affidavits since they are responses and "supplementary" responses to applications. They are relevant to the trial, but each are VERY long. Am I including too much?

3) When placing my and my ex-spouses affidavits/responses to an application in the trial record, should I be including their exhibits, such as emails and CAS notes?

4) Should I be including my ex-spouses' affidavits/responses to applications or should I leave them out so his lawyer can do some work?

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

I think you should read Fam Law Rule 23 more closely.....all that goes into TR is origional motion...the reply...your updated finacials...old orders...and agreed facts between parties. Check my nick out for threads on Trial Records .

Comment

Sorry nick?

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Grappler3561 View Post
        Sorry nick?

Thanks again
        Click on his name (nickname). He has very informative threads about what you're looking for.

Comment

Thanks Paris :-)

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X