Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

coping of documents duplex or single sided - both?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coping of documents duplex or single sided - both?

I apoligize right at the get go - I wasn't paying attention and the printer I just started using was capable of duplexing (printing both sides) even though i only have a single non duplexing scanner. I thought you needed both to be duplexing capable...... It will save a ton of paper.

I am supplying the lawyer and the ex and I suppose the courts will be given a copy from the lawyer ( i think it was McDreamy, who was right in that the office only will accept a single copy of any documents - making large batch copies only as required and then out the door or as she said she would need a second and third storage rooom).

On topic - is it a big deal if some pages are printed are single sided and others are duplex printed when I give it all the the lawyer? Never been thru this and this may be stupid to even ask but normally the documents given to the courts or the lawyers for that matter, does it matter?

Either way, these days, do the courts prefer submitted documents printed in duplex mode to cut down on the paper they do handle? I know the lawyer is off the next two weeks and I think I over heard his assistant was taking time off as well.
    Last edited by ddol1; 01-30-2012, 09:30 PM.

rules allow duplex printing but I would say most Judges prefer single printed...

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
      rules allow duplex printing but I would say most Judges prefer single printed...
      Agreed. If you do duplex printed documents bind them PROPERLY. Don't just put a paperclip on them.

Comment

save a tree ! double side it up!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X