X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample Separation Agreement

Hi:

Does anybody know where i can find some sample separation agreements.
    I am trying to do as much as I can on my own to save on legal fees.

I have samples and also run a legal concierge business that is at a fraction of the price that a good lawyer would charge to have this done. I also know several lawyers that could be recommended - let me know. Our business does most the prep work and intake so that costs are cut down considerably. Are you located in Ontario?

Comment

Originally posted by Concierge View Post
      I have samples and also run a legal concierge business that is at a fraction of the price that a good lawyer would charge to have this done. I also know several lawyers that could be recommended - let me know. Our business does most the prep work and intake so that costs are cut down considerably. Are you located in Ontario?
      Thanks for your feedback.
      Perhaps I should have been clearer, so let me give you some details.
      I do live in Ontario and I have retained a lawyer, but my ex-wife and I are trying to work out the separation agreement as it relates to the kids. So what i was hoping to find was a sample with with the topics.

I do have it's just that I am trying to do as much as a I can on my own.

Comment

Canadian Legal Separation Agreements OnLine/CANADA

www.legal-advice-handbook.com

Canadian Legal Forms - Canadian Legal Paper - Canadian Legal Documents - FindLegalForms.com - FindLegalForms.com

This should help with examples.
        Do a google search and you will see that there are several different types.

Make sure to include your provance or you may end up with US types.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X