Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a vacation AND a much overdo and needed body massage!
    Last edited by tugofwar; 09-23-2010, 03:48 PM.

Comment

InterProvincial Parents, It never fails. As soon as the kids go back to school they catch some sort of virus and spread it.

NBDad, OMG

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
        I need a vacation AND a much overdo and needed body massage!
        I'd settle for a Neo Citran lol

Comment

Originally posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
          I'd settle for a Neo Citran lol

yuck! lol That stuff is just nasty! Ever try the herbal supplement "Airborne"? If so, just make sure to follow instructions carefully otherwise it can become worse than having to take buckleys!

But the thing is, I LIKE BUCKLEY'S

Comment

I try not to take medications. This week...lol...morphine for pain and advil cold and sinus...ever try sneezing with a broken elbow that is not casted? OUCH!

Comment

Boil 2 cups of water with a few teaspoons of sugar (if you find some vanilla sugar it's even better). When the sugar is melted, add some fresh lemon juice. (I personally like A LOT of lemon.) Add some rhum (quantities are up to you, color of rhum depends on what you have on hand). Drink slowly. It kinda tastes like Neo Citran, without all the bad stuff in it. It gives you a rush of vitamin C. It numbs you. It's great. (I caught my kids' colds too).

For the body massage, I can't help.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay View Post
                Boil 2 cups of water with a few teaspoons of sugar (if you find some vanilla sugar it's even better). When the sugar is melted, add some fresh lemon juice. (I personally like A LOT of lemon.) Add some rhum (quantities are up to you, color of rhum depends on what you have on hand). Drink slowly. It kinda tastes like Neo Citran, without all the bad stuff in it. It gives you a rush of vitamin C. It numbs you. It's great. (I caught my kids' colds too).
                Thanks for the suggestion...but I'd be concerned about trying that (alcohol) and taking the narcotic pain meds...

If my week gets worse, it might become a consideration!!

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
                  yuck! lol That stuff is just nasty! Ever try the herbal supplement "Airborne"? If so, just make sure to follow instructions carefully otherwise it can become worse than having to take buckleys!

But the thing is, I LIKE BUCKLEY'S
                  Do you like Jagermeister too?

Comment

Nine kids Nbdad - lol, Think I would have a cow in the backyard.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion...but I'd be concerned about trying that (alcohol) and taking the narcotic pain meds...

If my week gets worse, it might become a consideration!!
                      Nin Jiom cough medicine! Works great, doesn't taste horrible and it's herbal so you can take it with the meds you're already on!

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
                      Do you like Jagermeister too?
                      Jagerbombs = ick!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                        Nin Jiom cough medicine!
                        Nin Jiom?? never heard of that one either...only one problem with herbals...allergy to honey

Comment

It's really good and I was skeptical of how well it would work being herbal, but it does. Unfortunately.....it has honey extract in it

Comment

Most darn herbal things do...or "natural sweetener" which COULD be honey! Whatever happened to sugar, glucose, fructose, good ole sugar cane?

Comment

Whatever happened to sugar, glucose, fructose, good ole sugar cane?
                              It's all being used to fuel cars in Brazil!

Comment

At least we still have stevia.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X