This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intro...and thanks for the forum

This forum is a great idea! Thank you Jeff! There have been so many times I've wished for something like this!

Here's some background info about my situation:
    I was married for nearly 8 years and was separated 4 years before my divorce came through 6 months ago. I have two children, both girls, and I have had custody since day one. My ex was a "professional student" who joined the armed forces two years ago and was posted out-of-province this past spring. Since then he's seen his kids once and his phone calls to them are quickly getting further and further apart. He refuses to speak to me on the phone and insists that all communication be done by e-mail....very time consuming! Child support payments have always been lacking and he has managed to avoid enforcement of the support order for the past 9 months. There are still a lot of outstanding issues that come and go (...soon Christmas will bring the next round!) but it was a relief to have the divorce finally come through.

I look forward to taking part in some of the forums soon! It's great to have this kind of much-needed support! Thanks again!
    Carla

Thanks for introducing yourself Carla and welcome to the forums!

Jeff
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X