This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ex died

I am sorry for the bad news but my ex died on the 18 December at the age of 43. Despite our fight and the dirty tactics, I do feel sorry to hear that news as for some reason I am starting to believe that we fight to keep in some sort of contact. We never wish the dead of someone else, but when it does happen we suddenly remember all our moments together and how stupid we were to have battle each other in such a way. Could'nt just let it go.

I contacted my lawyer to tell her the bad news and she actually thought of me as she knew I loved that person. I managed to ask her what now, and she will get a death certificate and stop all payment by a court order. Meanwhile she told me not to send any more money. I wonder what the FRO will do.

I would have prefer to go on with the payment to my ex as I did not want it to end that way. Well thank you all for your support and patience in the past.

I'm sorry for your loss Max. I hope you have support from friends and family and are able to find the peace you need.

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. I understand that you loved this person once, you have a right to mourn them.

Comment

Maybe this will be a lesson that really what matters is to stay friends. All the rest is material and not worth nothing comparing to life.

Comment

((((hugs)))))
          .... a very hard, emotional situation. I wish you the best with coping and mourning through this difficult time. I hope you have some close friends you can talk to and share your feelings with.

Comment

Yes that is true I cannot trow away all those years together, but I have learn to deal with this kind of emotion a while back. It is only when you lose someone close to you that you learn how to deal with it. But it is different everytime.

Comment

I learn this week that she had committed suicide. This is harder to take then I thought. Especially that our paper were all signed and agreed upon. But talking to someone this is common and most people fall into a depression. This was on top of the drug she was taking. But I never said much about that until she had changed. I felt guilty but people told me it was her choice, I warned her close family that something was wrong with her in March 2009. To think we almost got back together and this was ruined by her friends, some people will look in the mirror someday and ask what they could I have done as I was trying to settle this amically.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X