Hey assholes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey assholes....

This is what my inbox looked like this morning - and this is after deleting all the crap that landed in it from you guys the last couple days before:

Grow up: either grow a thick skin, play nice or don't play at all, but for fucks sake stop reporting every post that hurts your feelers.

Mods have lives - REAL lives - that include kids, jobs, social lives and things way better to do than sorting through this kind of crap for a valid complaint.

In case it isn't obvious, I have NOT and will NOT be reading through these emails. I have no idea who sent them or why. If it was you and you feel there is a valid need to report a post then please PM me. Valid reasons would include:

- Someone has purposely or accidently posted information that identitifies themselves or another poster
    - someone has posted theirs or someone else's contact information
    - someone has posted threats of harm to either themselves or another

How about y'all stop to think: Would I go to my boss with this issue? before cluttering up our inboxes with 'but he staaaaaarted it' bullshit.

**If you are offended by this post CLICK HERE
    If you wish to report a post, CLICK HERE
    If you have any other complaints, including compaints about my mad moderating skills, CLICK HERE

Thanks and have an effing good day.

~Blink.
    Last edited by blinkandimgone; 01-29-2013, 05:11 PM. Reason: forgot important links

Chill

I don't know but I suspect that it wasn't a widespread phenomena but the work of a few disgruntled people.

But your rant was posted for everyone to see, and I'd have to think the vast majority of us are not assholes. So don't tar us all with the same brush.

Comment

Perhaps, but then again, one would assume that the posters not involved (at least 6 in the last 3 days) are aware that that this isn't directed at them, rather to the people who are.

Kudos to those who aren't!

Comment

Clearly I missed some interesting threads. Now I'm sad.

Comment

Some people just need to take their ball and go home if they don't like the game of a public forum!

Sorry you have to put up with that!

Comment

Is that a Lance Armstrong quip?

Comment

I'm just posting here to create the impression that I was not involved in any reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by firhill View Post
                I'm just posting here to create the impression that I was not involved in any reporting.
                Ah, you caught on to my trick.

I send in a report every time I am offended, which is hourly.

Comment

Lol firhill and Janus

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                    Grow up: either grow a thick skin, play nice or don't play at all, but for fucks sake stop reporting every post that hurts your feelers.

~Blink.
                    This post hurt my feelers..... On the plus side my feelings are feeling all right

Comment

I've never reported a post although some of them did hurt my feelings from time to time; however, this forum is a great place for intensifying the epidermis.

Comment

I just sent Blink a private message because she offended me by calling me an ahole.

Comment

Wow, generally I get more hate mail than that from the "men's rights" advocates when I call them out on their "evidence".

Comment

hahahahaha...lol Tayken.

And I'll bet most of them accuse you of being female.

Comment

Damn

I thought this post was a monument to Mike Meyer's Goldmember. "Hey ash-holes, have I got time for a quick schmoke and a pancake?".

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X