This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress relief

F@%#$&*^@#$%^&#$%^&*()#$%^&*(#$%^&*()$%^&*(#()$%@# $%^&*()CK!!!!!!!

There, I feel better now!

Been working on a separation agreement knowing that it was going to be frustrating and I needed to vent in a area away from my stbx and children. We have every intention of doing this as much lawyer free as possible but sometimes a person needs to release some energy and frustration in a safe and non damaging way.

Thank you ODF.

Anyone feeling a bit like screaming? Feel free to let one howl on this thread

OMG Slug that's absolutely hilarious...still laughing!!!!!

Comment

Yes, SH is about as funny as rubber crutches. I won't spoil the good humour w/the 1st sarcastic thought that came to my mind.

To OP: yes it seems that drafting up SA's are high up there on the stress-o-meter. I didn't have a SA. Ex refused to sign one or look at one. I don't doubt that it must be a major pain in the butt.

Comment

Honestly, can kick myself when I declined my Ex's offer to walk and I could let her know what was hers........ today or at least once in a while I wish I had an ex that would at least communicate more than, mine, hers, oh and my favorite, I don't understand those act things....... so NO! I still like to get a chuckle when I sat there in front of the mediator after she well screamed for five minutes straight and never stopped as the door hit her backside on the way out.... His very last words, "Please get a good lawyer!". I kick myself once in a while for not taking her up on it......

But hadenough, how did you manage to escape without one???

Comment

Ddol, first off - I was dealing with a card-carrying CRETIN/Colossal Ass. Secondly, I can't be sure but the/his departure in handcuffs may have paved the way for no S.A.

I really am not sure, to be perfectly honest.

The irony is: I still haven't 'escaped.'
          ^ that almost sounds like potential lyrics to a country music ballad
          Last edited by hadenough; 09-24-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

handcuffs.....now that brings back wonderfull memories.... was a great x-mas parting gift perhaps fitting being a day late!

I can feel for your "non-escape" - I feel it every single day.....

And I still hold the hope for one day......

Comment

[can't believe you guys are talking about handcuffs and slughead hasn't chimed in yet]

I had a particularly satisfying event a few days ago. No handcuffs - just ex's g/f grovelling.

Comment

That is CLASSIC, arabian. Did you find that to be stress-relieving?

Comment

I'm finding it a great stress relief that my ex is out of the country for three weeks. I thought not getting the break from being single mom that his access provides would be stressful, but it turns out I like not having to see him even better.

Comment

I saw my lawyer before I met up with the g/f. My lawyer told me to try to not look too smug. LOL.

Considering a few years ago this person tried to put a peace bond on me (I had to hire a criminal lawyer) and has been a primary reason for the numerous legal battles (family and business issues) I've endured for 3 yrs - yes extremely satisfying.

Pure Karma baby

Comment

I must have been tramatized...... personally, not been aroundlong enough for the Karma, or is that better said what goes around, comes around and it will be sitting and waiting for a particular person when the day gets here - not that I have ill will (not my style) but if I can make it the day WiLL arrive.

Today - my biggest and lasting stress relief is spending the day with my girl - a 65 pound black lab (and maybe another 56 breeds).... unconditional....

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                        I saw my lawyer before I met up with the g/f. My lawyer told me to try to not look too smug. LOL.

Considering a few years ago this person tried to put a peace bond on me (I had to hire a criminal lawyer) and has been a primary reason for the numerous legal battles (family and business issues) I've endured for 3 yrs - yes extremely satisfying.

Pure Karma baby
                        I would never meet with my exs gf. there is no reason for it. I especially wouldnt do it if the person tried to have legal action taken against me before.

Your ex has been the primary reason for the battles. He can either go with what she says or tell her he will handle it his own way. If you dont believe that then maybe you should get back with him as he must be such an upstanding man (just kidding). Put the blame when it should be ON HIM.

Comment

My ex is totally upstanding lol. Just kidding. For me, there's no way in hell I'd meet w/the ex or his g/f, wife whatever. It has nothing to do with jealousy etc. Things were over between us when he met her. I just know meeting him/her and chatting would never happen in a million years.

Comment

Im thinking I would run a mile from my stbxs gf!If you are dumb enough to support a loser in his efforts to evade ever paying child support ,then you really deserve what he is going to do to you.Unless of course he tuned her up and I was asked to be a character witness for my stbx -now that could be interesting.....Can you bring popcorn into court?

Comment

If people *had* to have marriage/cohab agreements, the SA would be easy! I don't think there's a perfect SA. It really all comes down in the end to how mature and reasonable the adults are.

Ddol: as for Karma, they say it takes 3-5 years to come around. As screwed over as I was/am by my ex (and with his wife's help) - the time is fast approaching now, that all their little dirty tricks, thievery and schemes are coming back to bite them. In any situation, it's all just a matter of 'time.'

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X